Unibet Giro odds May 7

Old May 9th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hell And High Water

Default Unibet Giro odds May 7

Kloden 3.5

Contador 5.0

DiLuca 7.5

Menchov 11.0

Soler 11.0

Simoni 12.0

Leipheimer 12.0

Ricco 13.0

Nibali 17.0

Pellizotti 22.0

Piepoli 28.0

-Bob
Old May 9th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On May 9, 3:19*pm, Hell And High Water
wrote:
Kloden 3.5

Contador 5.0

DiLuca 7.5

Menchov 11.0

Soler 11.0

Simoni 12.0

Leipheimer 12.0

Ricco 13.0

Nibali 17.0

Pellizotti 22.0

Piepoli 28.0

-Bob

A clean Di Luca might not place that high.
Kloden is hard to figure out. What makes him favourite?
Contador already admitted condition not 100 %.
Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year. Preparing for
the Giro?
Simoni and Levi may do better than projected. This is Levi's Tour de
France.
Soler is not experienced enough but may do good

I'll go with a crazy pick...Efimkin
2. Rebellin
3.Contador

Andre
Old May 10th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Fri, 9 May 2008 15:54:09 -0700 (PDT), Andre
wrote:

On May 9, 3:19Â*pm, Hell And High Water
wrote:
Kloden 3.5

Contador 5.0

DiLuca 7.5

Menchov 11.0

Soler 11.0

Simoni 12.0

Leipheimer 12.0

Ricco 13.0

Nibali 17.0

Pellizotti 22.0

Piepoli 28.0

-Bob

A clean Di Luca might not place that high.
Kloden is hard to figure out. What makes him favourite?

Not much, other than being one of the best racers of the past 10
years...and having just won the dificult Tour de Romandie, doesn't
hurt either, honestly I can't see how he could lose an ITT rich Giro
in which everyone other than Lephi will likely loose between 5 and 10
minutes.

Old May 10th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

wrote:
[...]

* * * * * Andre- Hide quoted text -

Neither Levi, or Menchov. or Contador is going to lose that much time
to Kloden.
Old May 10th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,

wrote:
Kloden 3.5

Contador 5.0

DiLuca 7.5

Menchov 11.0

Soler 11.0

Simoni 12.0

Leipheimer 12.0

Ricco 13.0

Nibali 17.0

Pellizotti 22.0

Piepoli 28.0

-Bob

A clean Di Luca might not place that high.
Kloden is hard to figure out. What makes him favourite?
Contador already admitted condition not 100 %.

Contador has a ready made excuse to sand bag.
I like his chances. (cat calls, "candyass")

1. Contador
2. somebody
3. somebody else

Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year. Preparing for
the Giro?

Menchov. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Simoni and Levi may do better than projected. This is Levi's Tour de
France.

Levi places exactly where he always places.

--
Michael Press
Old May 10th 08, 07:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Andre wrote:
Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year.
Preparing for the Giro?

Liège-Bastogne-Liège
94 Denis Menchov (Rus) Rabobank @ 8.11

Old May 10th 08, 09:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Michael Press wrote:
Menchov. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Quite dominant in the last Vuelta.
Old May 10th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jan[_2_]

Menchov. I have no idea what he's been doing this year. Preparing for
the Giro?

Menchov. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Strange..... could have sworn I was in Madrid last year when he won the
Vuelta.......

Jan

Giro odds? Hell And High Water Racing 7 May 2nd 08 05:17 PM
Unibet and ASO [email protected] Racing 0 September 18th 07 01:02 PM
Unibet odds for Giro Hell and High Water Racing 4 May 12th 07 06:13 PM
Unibet Helmets [email protected] Racing 2 February 14th 06 01:46 AM