Happy Valentine's Day Dresden

Old February 12th 13, 10:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Happy Valentine's Day Dresden

http://youtu.be/fMns3tWHXNc

From British War Criminals "Bomber" Harris and Winnie "If my
Momma hadn't been such a slut I might have known who my dad was"
Churchill"

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old February 12th 13, 11:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_9_]

On 12/02/2013 10:41, Davey Crockett wrote:
http://youtu.be/fMns3tWHXNc

From British War Criminals "Bomber" Harris and Winnie "If my
Momma hadn't been such a slut I might have known who my dad was"
Churchill"

Yeah it's ashame the Germans were forced to invade Poland in the search
for Lebensraum. After all it's their Gott given right to inflict death
and destruction on all their neighbours...err...oh no sorry it isn't.
Old February 12th 13, 11:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:41:50 AM UTC-5, Davey Crockett wrote:
http://youtu.be/fMns3tWHXNc

From British War Criminals "Bomber" Harris and Winnie "If my

Momma hadn't been such a slut I might have known who my dad was"

Churchill"

--

Davey Crockett

Flying the Flag of the English

The Flag of Hengest and Horsa

http://azurservers.com/images/whiteDragon.jpg

Don't kid yourself Davey. Coventry? Does that name ring any bells? How about the cities the Germans tried to bomb into oblivion during the Spanish Civil War or during WW2? If the Germans had had the aircraft capable of carrying the bomb loads of the Lancaster, Halifax, B-17 and B-24 Germany would have bombed British cities into atoms too. They tried it with the famed London Blitz. The Germans started the air rais against cities and the Germans got to "Reap the whirlwind" that resulted.

The sad thing about just about any war is that it's the innocents that suffer the most.

Cheers
Old February 12th 13, 01:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| Yeah it's ashame the Germans were forced to invade Poland in the
| search for Lebensraum. After all it's their Gott given right to
| inflict death and destruction on all their neighbours...err...oh no
| sorry it isn't.

Do yourself a big favour and read what really led to the German
invasion of Poland.

Meanwhile, Davey's off to Dresden and to visit a couple of friends
in the Commie NWO Gulags

Old February 12th 13, 03:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_4_]

On 12/02/2013 13:47, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| Yeah it's ashame the Germans were forced to invade Poland in the
| search for Lebensraum. After all it's their Gott given right to
| inflict death and destruction on all their neighbours...err...oh no
| sorry it isn't.

Do yourself a big favour and read what really led to the German
invasion of Poland.

Is this the 'they were screwed after the WW1 settlement' argument
surfacing again. No doubt that war was other peoples fault too.

Old February 12th 13, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/blitz.html

Old February 12th 13, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

1
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa

http://azurservers.com/images/whiteDragon.jpg

POLISH CITIES were bombed by the Germans in 1939. Spanish cities were bombed by the Germans during the Spanish Civil War. The Germans started TOTAL WAR during WW2. Hitler started the bombings and the Allies let him reap the whirlwind.

SHEESH!
Old February 12th 13, 06:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_9_]

On 12/02/2013 17:42, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| Do yourself a big favour and read what really led to the German
| invasion of Poland.
|

| Is this the 'they were screwed after the WW1 settlement' argument
| surfacing again. No doubt that war was other peoples fault too.

http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/blitz.html

"Britain switched over to less costly night air raids on civilian
targets such as Berlin and the Ruhr industrial region"
Well doh! Do you see the slight contradiction in that quote?