RR: After work hiatus...

Old September 29th 04, 08:42 PM
Roger Buchanan

Default RR: After work hiatus...

These first two are from our holidays back at the beginning of the
month...

Here is the funniest looking fat Alien to ever ride Bruno's Run.
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...bog/bruno1.JPG

Talk about a nice trailhead marker!
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...bog/bruno2.JPG

We went for a nice ride after work yesterday.

Man that sun can be blinding when it's low, and the strobe effect
through the trees doesn't help.
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...darbog/CB1.jpg

Somewhere there is a tree that I'm supposed to miss...
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...darbog/CB2.jpg

Yee- haa! Roots and downhill mix well!
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...darbog/CB3.jpg

Who says grass should be outlawed??? (yes, there's singletrack in there)
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...darbog/CB4.jpg

A drive-by "grinning".
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...darbog/CB5.jpg

Everybody needs a new water bottle. We stopped just long enough to
drink, and the autumn mosquitoes were just nasty!!!
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...darbog/CB6.jpg

Riding with the sun setting behind me...
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...darbog/CB7.jpg

What a great day of riding!
--
- Rog

http://www.wpcusrgrp.org/~rogerbuchanan/index.html

NOTE: to Reply to this, remove the phrase "NOSPAM"
from my "Reply To:" address, or it will be returned.
Old September 29th 04, 11:11 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Roger Buchanan wrote:
[...]

Terrific stuff, Rog -- thanks for sharing the pics and "captions"!

Bill "even the sideways Alien " S.

Old September 30th 04, 02:56 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:42:19 -0500, Roger Buchanan
wrote:

These first two are from our holidays back at the beginning of the
month...

[snip great pics and words to get to my favorite]

A drive-by "grinning".
http://www.wpcug.ca/~rogerbuchanan/i...darbog/CB5.jpg

Can't possibly get any better!

What a great day of riding!

Peace,
Bill

Powercranks [email protected] Techniques 539 September 20th 05 04:08 PM
9sp crankset with 8sp everythingelse - will it work? Daniel Kelly \(AKA Jack\) General 10 July 12th 04 04:17 PM
Back to biking to work Duke General 29 March 26th 04 05:51 PM
Cycling to work banned James Annan UK 84 January 30th 04 05:54 PM