Somehow No One Seems To Think

Old April 6th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Somehow No One Seems To Think

On Apr 6, 4:59*pm, Michael Press wrote:

When you choose the lesser of two evils
you are choosing evil.

--
Michael Press- Hide quoted text -

Yep. That's a great approach if you can congratulate yourself on your
moral stance of doing nothing, rather than trying to make the
situation the least evil and damaging it could be. Maybe it ends up
that way, and maybe it ends up being a worst case scenario that you
could've had a hand in preventing.
Another bumper sticker I see around here all the time, and agree with
"If you're not part of the solution; Your part of the problem".
Bill C
Old April 6th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Apr 6, 3:20*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
*SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:59*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
*"Paul G." wrote:

Some frauds pale to insignificance beside other frauds.

When you choose the lesser of two evils
you are choosing evil.

What about three? *We're talking numbers and that is basic math: the
field of thinking things thru.

One of three senatorz will be the next prezident of the usa.

That's my no-candy-ass call.

I would start by spelling everything properly.
When people do not respect what they have, they lose it.

Yes! The power of the pen!

For a mere zecond I thought u were serious.

Old April 6th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,

*"Paul G." wrote:

Some frauds pale to insignificance beside other frauds.

When you choose the lesser of two evils
you are choosing evil.

What about three? *We're talking numbers and that is basic math: the
field of thinking things thru.

One of three senatorz will be the next prezident of the usa.

That's my no-candy-ass call.

I would start by spelling everything properly.
When people do not respect what they have, they lose it.

Yes! The power of the pen!

For a mere zecond I thought u were serious.

Think again. I am serious.

--
Michael Press
Old April 6th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Bill C wrote:

On Apr 6, 4:59*pm, Michael Press wrote:

When you choose the lesser of two evils
you are choosing evil.

Yep. That's a great approach if you can congratulate yourself on your
moral stance of doing nothing, rather than trying to make the
situation the least evil and damaging it could be. Maybe it ends up
that way, and maybe it ends up being a worst case scenario that you
could've had a hand in preventing.
Another bumper sticker I see around here all the time, and agree with
"If you're not part of the solution; Your part of the problem".

I do not have a moral stance.

--
Michael Press
Old April 7th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Apr 6, 12:59 pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
"Paul G." wrote:

On Apr 5, 6:31 pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
Bill C wrote:

Tom, I assume you're talking about his relationship with Khallid
Muhammad. That's totally screwed, but I don't think Sharpton believes
in that crap. The point was that it's a great thing to have friends
with totally different views IMO.

What Sharpton believes in?
He continues to stone wall his participation
in the Tawana Brawley fraud.

Heh heh! I like the juxtaposition of that with "The sky is blue. It's
a perfect day to kill 600000 people."

Some frauds pale to insignificance beside other frauds.

When you choose the lesser of two evils
you are choosing evil.

--
Michael Press

That's sophistry, and only true if you're a glass-is-half-empty type.
Any time I can choose a lesser evil over a greater evil I consider
myself lucky to have avoided the greater evil.
-Paul
Old April 7th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Apr 6, 2:20 pm, Michael Press wrote:

When people do not respect what they have, they lose it.

--
Michael Press

If only that were true.
-Paul
Old April 7th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Apr 6, 3:48*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

*SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Apr 6, 1:59*pm, Michael Press wrote:
When you choose the lesser of two evils
you are choosing evil.

What about three? *We're talking numbers and that is basic math: the
field of thinking things thru.

One of three senatorz will be the next prezident of the usa.

That's my no-candy-ass call.

I would start by spelling everything properly.
When people do not respect what they have, they lose it.

Yes! *The power of the pen!

For a mere zecond I thought u were serious.

Think again. I am serious.

That way, "seriously" isn't how I take you.

The other way, "seriously" isn't how I take the particular comment.

"It" is already lost: the disrespect was intentional to lower the
perception of those individuals to the level of their performance.
There is no rightful call to jock-sniffing. But I will respect April
15, as I know what is good for me and I will choose the lesser evil.

But of course, you have no moral stance, and therefore cannot
determine evil. You've convinced me not to take you seriously. Nice,
concise, quick, and efficient job!

"Your Constitution is all sail and no anchor." -- Macaulay

Old April 7th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Apr 6, 4:16*pm, "Paul G." wrote:
On Apr 6, 2:20 pm, Michael Press wrote:

When people do not respect what they have, they lose it.

--
Michael Press

If only that were true.

It's not like Micheal is in purple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainiac_5
Old April 7th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Apr 6, 3:00*pm, Donald Munro wrote:
Michael Press wrote:
When you choose the lesser of two evils you are choosing evil.

Choose Mini-Me.

I take your post with ironic seriousness. Like all poli threads, we
turn to the comic book level of sophistication.

In a commensurate turn, I consulted Dream Girl, who can see into the
future. She says Mini-Me will not win. See for yourself:

http://www.comicvine.com/dream-girl/...tumes/&c=12527
Old April 7th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,

Bill C wrote:

Tom, I assume you're talking about his relationship with Khallid
Muhammad. That's totally screwed, but I don't think Sharpton believes
in that crap. The point was that it's a great thing to have friends
with totally different views IMO.

What Sharpton believes in?
He continues to stone wall his participation
in the Tawana Brawley fraud.

Heh heh! I like the juxtaposition of that with "The sky is blue. It's
a perfect day to kill 600000 people."

Some frauds pale to insignificance beside other frauds.

When you choose the lesser of two evils
you are choosing evil.

That's sophistry, and only true if you're a glass-is-half-empty type.
Any time I can choose a lesser evil over a greater evil I consider
myself lucky to have avoided the greater evil.

No matter the evil, when you choose it, it grows.

--
Michael Press