Farrar on a roll...

Old October 3rd 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default Farrar on a roll...

On Oct 3, 10:06*am, Donald Munro wrote:
Scott wrote:
At the risk of being brow beaten for ruining a good troll, let me point
out that the chant of USA, USA, USA! should've tipped you off that I was
NOT frikkin serious.

You're tragically misunderstood on rbr.

And elsewhere.
Old October 3rd 09, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 2, 8:05*pm, Scott wrote
At the risk of being brow beaten for ruining a good troll, let me
point out that the chant of USA, USA, USA! should've tipped you off
that I was NOT frikkin serious.

If you have to call out your own troll as "good" then it's not.

Old October 3rd 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Oct 3, 3:54*pm, " wrote:
On Oct 2, 8:05*pm, Scott wrote

At the risk of being brow beaten for ruining a good troll, let me
point out that the chant of USA, USA, USA! should've tipped you off
that I was NOT frikkin serious.

If you have to call out your own troll as "good" then it's not.

Bite me.
Old October 4th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Oct 3, 6:17*pm, Scott wrote:
On Oct 3, 3:54*pm, " wrote:

On Oct 2, 8:05*pm, Scott wrote

At the risk of being brow beaten for ruining a good troll, let me
point out that the chant of USA, USA, USA! should've tipped you off
that I was NOT frikkin serious.

If you have to call out your own troll as "good" then it's not.

Bite me.

dumbass(es),

you still haven't addressed the tat ...

-b-
Old October 4th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Terry[_3_]

Tat = Inner Peace (Tibetian)

"bar" wrote in message

On Oct 2, 8:05 pm, Scott wrote

Old October 4th 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 3, 6:17*pm, Scott wrote:
On Oct 3, 3:54*pm, " wrote:

On Oct 2, 8:05*pm, Scott wrote

At the risk of being brow beaten for ruining a good troll, let me
point out that the chant of USA, USA, USA! should've tipped you off
that I was NOT frikkin serious.

If you have to call out your own troll as "good" then it's not.

Bite me.

Philly sucks.
Old October 4th 09, 07:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Scott wrote:
At the risk of being brow beaten for ruining a good troll, let me point
out that the chant of USA, USA, USA! should've tipped you off that I was
NOT frikkin serious.

You're tragically misunderstood on rbr.

Odds of Scott being understood here are 50/50.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 4th 09, 10:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Scott wrote
Bite me.

wrote:
Philly sucks.

So Philly is an old whore without any teeth.
Old October 4th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Oct 4, 12:21*am, Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
*Donald Munro wrote:

Scott wrote:
At the risk of being brow beaten for ruining a good troll, let me point
out that the chant of USA, USA, USA! should've tipped you off that I was
NOT frikkin serious.

You're tragically misunderstood on rbr.

* *Odds of Scott being understood here are 50/50.

--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * tanx,

* * * * * * * * * * * * *Caught playing safe
* * * * * * * * * * * * * It's a bored game

* * * * * * * * * * *remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

No, a little less, I'd wager. ;-

Velonews Goes Down on Farrar MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 7 August 22nd 09 06:36 PM
Tyler Farrar [email protected] Racing 0 May 1st 07 05:00 PM
Farrar BJC Racing 2 September 25th 06 02:08 AM
Tyler Farrar Grafis Racing 6 August 25th 05 03:07 PM
Farrar to Discovery? Andrew Martin Racing 6 December 1st 04 11:50 PM