Are we sponsoring a team now?

Old October 4th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Default Are we sponsoring a team now?

With the flames and all:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/spa...1/photos/90340
Old October 4th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Susan Walker" wrote in message
With the flames and all:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/spa...1/photos/90340

It's very nice to see Mapei coming back into the sport. Hopefully there
won't be any doping on his team. I'd like to see him stay around a bit.

Old October 4th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 01:37:06 +0200, Susan Walker
wrote:

With the flames and all:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/spa...1/photos/90340

Wow those suck. They look like the sort of thing people who make when
sublimation for jerseys was the new thing.
Old October 4th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Susan Walker" wrote in message
With the flames and all:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/spa...1/photos/90340

It's very nice to see Mapei coming back into the sport. Hopefully there
won't be any doping on his team. I'd like to see him stay around a bit.

I think Mapei/Squinzi has stayed in the sport all along, albeit at a
lower and perhaps broader level. I noticed Mapei signage on the finish
line at worlds.

http://www.mapeisport.it/
Old October 4th 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Oct 3, 8:36*pm, z wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Susan Walker" wrote in message
.. .
With the flames and all:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/spa...-giro-1-1/phot....

It's very nice to see Mapei coming back into the sport. Hopefully there
won't be any doping on his team. I'd like to see him stay around a bit.

I think Mapei/Squinzi has stayed in the sport all along, albeit at a
lower and perhaps broader level. I noticed Mapei signage on the finish
line at worlds.

http://www.mapeisport.it/

whatever. that kit is ass ugly ... the designer should be shot. then
again, put those *******s on some green rock racing frames and it
might just work
Old October 4th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 3, 9:10*pm, bar wrote:
whatever. *that kit is ass ugly ... the designer should be shot. *then
again, put those *******s on some green rock racing frames and it
might just work

What kind of message does it send when the heat is everywhere except
on their crotches?
Old October 4th 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 18:24:27 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Oct 3, 9:10*pm, bar wrote:
whatever. *that kit is ass ugly ... the designer should be shot. *then
again, put those *******s on some green rock racing frames and it
might just work

What kind of message does it send when the heat is everywhere except
on their crotches?

Firecrotch is not a good thing.
Old October 4th 09, 11:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

bar wrote:
I think Mapei/Squinzi has stayed in the sport all along, albeit at a
lower and perhaps broader level. I noticed Mapei signage on the finish
line at worlds.

http://www.mapeisport.it/

whatever. that kit is ass ugly ... the designer should be shot. then
again, put those *******s on some green rock racing frames and it might
just work

I used to quite like the old blue with 3D cubes Mapei kit, I've still got
an old Mapei cap somewhere.
Old October 4th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Theodore Heise

http://www.heise.nu/RBR-TWH.JPG

--
Theodore (Ted) Heise Bloomington, IN, USA
Old October 4th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:

With the flames and all:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/spa...1/photos/90340

Wow those suck. They look like the sort of thing people who make when
sublimation for jerseys was the new thing.

They are a natural for a jock itch medication co-sponsor.