For those who did not understand

Old May 12th 20, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default For those who did not understand

Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Mon, 11 May 2020 17:39:20 GMT, (Kelly)
wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 10:06:35 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...ain-cyclist-wh
o-caused-crash-m58-28482

You keep sending me non stories to my private e-mail address!
This story does not exist on the site.

I posted to the group and yes, the story had been removed.

Both of these statements have now been shown to be wrong.

I think you will find that the story hasn't been removed. Your link
as given is merely missing two numbers off the end of it (i.e. the
numbers 3 and 9). So, the link correctly given is:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...-cyclist-who-c
aused-crash-m58-2848239

...and that, for me, at least, works perfectly correctly.

You must make allowances for Mr Pounder; he's not too bright.

Bad link, okay.
I am obviously brighter than you as I don't ride a silly pedal bike.

Old May 13th 20, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...ain-cyclist-wh
o-caused-crash-m58-28482

You keep sending me non stories to my private e-mail address!
This story does not exist on the site.

I posted to the group and yes, the story had been removed.

Both of these statements have now been shown to be wrong.

I think you will find that the story hasn't been removed. Your link
as given is merely missing two numbers off the end of it (i.e. the
numbers 3 and 9). So, the link correctly given is:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...-cyclist-who-c
aused-crash-m58-2848239

...and that, for me, at least, works perfectly correctly.

You must make allowances for Mr Pounder; he's not too bright.

Bad link, okay.
I am obviously brighter than you as I don't ride a silly pedal bike.

I love riding my silly pedal bike.

It really is a very great compliment to be called dimmer than you by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are
the ****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old May 14th 20, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

On Sunday, 10 May 2020 22:06:35 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

I think everyone here understands you are a sad lonely loser who sees cyclists as an easy target to take out his sexual frustration on. Is it true you little dog left you for a cat?

Old May 15th 20, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 15/05/2020 03:45, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mike Collins wrote:
On Sunday, 10 May 2020 22:06:35 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

I think everyone here understands you are a sad lonely loser who sees
cyclists as an easy target to take out his sexual frustration on. Is
it true you little dog left you for a cat?

Try harder.

Harder?
That would explain something.