Paging Ryan

Old June 29th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Paging Ryan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/171806729/

Old June 29th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Robert Chung wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/171806729/

That dude is weak. Someone who makes real wattage should be able to
crush ice in at least half a dozen blenders at once.

Maybe someone can calculate an equivalency between Ferrari's VAM and #
of ice-cubes crushed per minute (ICCM).

-RJ

Old June 30th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article .com,
"ronaldo_jeremiah" wrote:

Robert Chung wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/171806729/

That dude is weak. Someone who makes real wattage should be able to
crush ice in at least half a dozen blenders at once.

Maybe someone can calculate an equivalency between Ferrari's VAM and #
of ice-cubes crushed per minute (ICCM).

I can totally do an entire evening's worth of margaritas in one go.

This is not only in my own town, this is even a group (Pedalplay) I have
seen out and about.

In fact, I'm pretty sure this was the guy...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/1...n/photostream/

....who blundered into a crit course just in front of our Cat 4/5 pack
earlier this month during the Stanley Park Bike Fest.

Also funny: I don't think I have her marked as a contact, but I know
Judy B's work very well. I dedicate this photo to Hsquared and her many
fans:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/judyb/1...-mb_vancouver/

Er, I don't mean "know her work" that way,

Tandem on Ryan Air?? bryan.s.hill UK 13 June 6th 06 11:28 AM
Ryan Owners Club Wolverbob Recumbent Biking 0 October 4th 04 01:50 AM
Recumbent history on CD from Dick Ryan Martin Krieg Recumbent Biking 0 September 30th 04 09:14 PM
Loretta, Shane, Graeme, Stu & Flying Ryan cfsmtb Australia 6 August 27th 04 02:48 PM
ryan atkins commandoH Unicycling 22 January 13th 04 05:24 AM