Is This Supporting Doping?

Old September 30th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default Is This Supporting Doping?

"Rumpf: Sporting criteria prime issue in ProTour decision - French teams not
strong enough, according to UCI"

First they scream about doping and then they kill some long term teams
because "they're not strong enough".

Seems to me that they're forcing the riders and team owners to discover new
ways to dope.

Old September 30th 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Tom Kunich wrote:

"Rumpf: Sporting criteria prime issue in ProTour decision - French
teams not strong enough, according to UCI"

First they scream about doping and then they kill some long term teams
because "they're not strong enough".

Seems to me that they're forcing the riders and team owners to
discover new ways to dope.

"Then get dropped."

-B. Franklin

--
Bill Asher
Old September 30th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"William Asher" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:

"Rumpf: Sporting criteria prime issue in ProTour decision - French
teams not strong enough, according to UCI"

First they scream about doping and then they kill some long term teams
because "they're not strong enough".

Seems to me that they're forcing the riders and team owners to
discover new ways to dope.

"Then get dropped."

You mean like Voekler?

Old September 30th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
KG[_2_]

On Sep 30, 2:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Rumpf: Sporting criteria prime issue in ProTour decision - French teams not
strong enough, according to UCI"

First they scream about doping and then they kill some long term teams
because "they're not strong enough".

Seems to me that they're forcing the riders and team owners to discover new
ways to dope.

Dumbass -

The reason the French teams suck has more to do with their work ethic
than dope.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old October 1st 09, 08:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:

William Asher wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:

How did you get off of Kunichs killfile and does this mean you're off
the gaylist too ?

Old October 1st 09, 12:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Sep 30, 5:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Rumpf: Sporting criteria prime issue in ProTour decision - French teams not
strong enough, according to UCI"

First they scream about doping and then they kill some long term teams
because "they're not strong enough".

Seems to me that they're forcing the riders and team owners to discover new
ways to dope.

dumbass,

the UCI before mcquaid never took a tough stance on doping. they are
in a conflict of interest situation - they are the union to look after
the interests of the riders yet they also have the job of policing
them.

remember verbruggen resisted joined WADA but had to cave when the
smaller feds needed olympic funding from their governments.

so, yes. to the riders and teams they are sending a mixed message.
Old October 1st 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Amit Ghosh wrote:
so, yes. to the riders and teams they are sending a mixed message.

No, the message has been consistent. Don't get caught.

Bob Schwartz
Old October 1st 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Sep 30, 3:35*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Rumpf: Sporting criteria prime issue in ProTour decision - French teams not
strong enough, according to UCI"

First they scream about doping and then they kill some long term teams
because "they're not strong enough".

Seems to me that they're forcing the riders and team owners to discover new
ways to dope.

Your conclusion implies that the only reason the other teams are
stronger is because they're still doping and the reason Bbox and
Cofidis aren't strong is because they quit doping. Any evidence?
Old October 1st 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote in news:as0ep6-ch3.ln1
@ad.doubleclick.net:

Tom Kunich wrote:

William Asher wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:

How did you get off of Kunichs killfile and does this mean you're off
the gaylist too ?

One doesn't seek to explain miracles.

But of course, I will try. I think it's because Tom recognizes that my
posts, unlike yours, always contain vague references to bicycle racing
and add value to the group. If that's not it then he might also be
vaguely confused and hoping I will comp him tickets to the opening of the
new Vivid Video movie "Keeping the Rubber On and the Skin Out: Riding
With Liz Hatch."

--
Bill Asher
Old October 2nd 09, 06:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

KG wrote:
On Sep 30, 2:35 pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Rumpf: Sporting criteria prime issue in ProTour decision - French teams not
strong enough, according to UCI"

First they scream about doping and then they kill some long term teams
because "they're not strong enough".

Seems to me that they're forcing the riders and team owners to discover new
ways to dope.

Dumbass -

The reason the French teams suck has more to do with their work ethic
than dope.

Didn't Hinault say that, too? It's also true that having a crappy work
ethic doesn't preclude the possibility of doping in an attempt to
improve your results. Also, pretty much everyone's been screaming about
doping. I don't see anything new or Franco specific here, except for the
work ethic thing.

Website for supporting high school MTB teams [email protected] Mountain Biking 0 December 20th 07 08:38 PM
supporting wheels to help balance? squiggly Unicycling 26 May 26th 07 09:12 PM
Supporting RSU harper Unicycling 24 December 2nd 05 04:23 AM
Supporting the LBS Dave W Mountain Biking 1 June 7th 05 01:32 PM
Yeah sure -- Cunego is supporting Simoni Nev Shea Racing 12 May 19th 05 01:20 AM