horner bends over

Old October 4th 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

Default horner bends over

and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...
Old October 4th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"bar" wrote in message
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

Of course now we get to see Chung writing about how Horner is faking asthma
in order to legally get drugs that really don't do anything for
non-asthmatics.

Old October 4th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tom Kunich wrote:
"bar" wrote in message
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

Of course now we get to see Chung writing about how Horner is faking
asthma in order to legally get drugs that really don't do anything for
non-asthmatics.

Chung?

Moot point, regardless.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wada...ted-substances

Old October 4th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 14:32:23 -0700 (PDT), bar
wrote:

and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

I'm sure he's getting paid well.
Old October 4th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"z" wrote in message ...
Tom Kunich wrote:
"bar" wrote in message
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...th_team_r.html

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

Of course now we get to see Chung writing about how Horner is faking
asthma in order to legally get drugs that really don't do anything for
non-asthmatics.

Chung?

My apologies to Chung - I meant Henry Chang.

Moot point, regardless.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wada...ted-substances

In the recordings you could see Petacchi waiting to pee in the cup after his
win and taking a couple of hits on his inhaler. I have a couple of friends
with asthma that use it EXACTLY the same way. They're so used to using it
whenever they're having problems breathing that it never occurs to them that
they might test "positive" on a drug test because of it.

Old October 4th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 4, 6:15*pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:
On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 14:32:23 -0700 (PDT), bar
wrote:

and signs with LANCE

*http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...signs_with_tea...

how depressing. *i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

I'm sure he's getting paid well.

and apparently doesn't blame Bruyneel for his TdF no-selection.

If I were at the end of my career (and not ever having made the really
big bucks) I'd probably go with whomever gave me the best $ offer.

Old October 5th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , z wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
"bar" wrote in message
and signs with LANCE

http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...with_team_r.ht
ml

how depressing. i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

Of course now we get to see Chung writing about how Horner is faking
asthma in order to legally get drugs that really don't do anything for
non-asthmatics.

Chung?

Yeah - when has Robert ever said anything like that? Oh well, in the fevered
imagination of TK, anything is possible when you have people to denounce. Oh, I see
in a later post Kunich corrected it to "Henry Chang". Because they all look alike on
the internet, I guess. But the same thing applies: when has Henry ever said anything
like that?

Moot point, regardless.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wada...bited-substanc
es

Pseudophed: off again, on again.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 5th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_3_]

Howard Kveck wrote:
Chung?

Oh, I see in a later post Kunich corrected it to
"Henry Chang". Because they all look alike on the internet, I guess.

I'm the one with white cycling shoes:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/temp/2.jpg

Old October 5th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
My apologies to Chung - I meant Henry Chang.

So if Chung isn't Magilla, Chang is. I'm confused already and its
only Monday.

Old October 5th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
P. Chisholm

wrote:

and signs with LANCE

*http://blog.oregonlive.com/horner/20...signs_with_tea...

how depressing. *i would love to see horner riding with Saxo alongside
Jens ...

I'm sure he's getting paid well.

and apparently doesn't blame Bruyneel for his TdF no-selection.

If I were at the end of my career (and not ever having made the really
big bucks) I'd probably go with whomever gave me the best $ offer.

Of COURSE!!. Once ya can no longer ride, don't have the palmares to be
a director or be able to put your name on a downtube of a bicycle
frame, in the later years you ride for $$. I know more than a few
former pros who weren't smart with their $ and now they are just
working stiffs.

Spoke bends for cross-3 [email protected] Techniques 14 December 31st 06 04:40 AM
FS: Oval S Bends John Verheul Marketplace 0 December 23rd 05 07:52 PM
what's next for Horner? Alex Racing 6 August 2nd 05 06:51 PM
All for Horner Tom Kunich Racing 7 July 11th 05 09:38 PM
Horner how low can you go. [email protected] Racing 2 March 17th 05 09:04 PM