URCM Moderators "Forgery"

Old March 1st 13, 01:33 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Richard Tobin

Default URCM Moderators "Forgery"

What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard
Old March 1st 13, 01:44 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message
What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

Old March 1st 13, 02:33 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Ophelia[_3_]

"Mentalguy2k8" wrote in message

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message
What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

One way of putting it

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old March 1st 13, 02:40 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.moderation
Periander[_4_]

On 1-Mar-2013, "Ophelia" wrote:

What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

One way of putting it

Excepting of course over the last few years N Korea has been letting Western
observers wander around the place.

--

All the best,

Periander
Old March 1st 13, 02:46 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.moderation
Ophelia[_3_]

"Periander" wrote in message

On 1-Mar-2013, "Ophelia" wrote:

What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

One way of putting it

Excepting of course over the last few years N Korea has been letting
Western
observers wander around the place.

Good luck to any observers in urcm if they are wearing a helmet!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Old March 1st 13, 03:00 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Alex

Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message
What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

By which reckoning uk.rec.cycling would be unclassifiable, being
totally unstable and entirely lawless it even makes Somalia look good.

Old March 1st 13, 03:00 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling,uk.net.news.moderation
Periander[_4_]

On 1-Mar-2013, "Ophelia" wrote:

What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

One way of putting it

Excepting of course over the last few years N Korea has been letting
Western observers wander around the place.

Good luck to any observers in urcm if they are wearing a helmet!

Which is pretty damned strange when you consider the number of helmets
aleady in there.

--

All the best,

Periander
Old March 1st 13, 03:12 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

"Alex" wrote in message
Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message
What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

By which reckoning uk.rec.cycling would be unclassifiable, being
totally unstable and entirely lawless it even makes Somalia look good.

You seem to be able to use it Alex.

Old March 1st 13, 03:26 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

"Alex" wrote in message
Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message
What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

By which reckoning uk.rec.cycling would be unclassifiable, being
totally unstable and entirely lawless it even makes Somalia look good.

Which is exactly what North Korea would say about any democracy.

Old March 1st 13, 04:04 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Alex

John Benn wrote:

"Alex" wrote in message
Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Richard Tobin" wrote in message
What is URCM?

On second thought, I probably don't care anyway.

-- Richard

uk.rec.cycling.moderated, it's the North Korea of Usenet groups.

By which reckoning uk.rec.cycling would be unclassifiable, being
totally unstable and entirely lawless it even makes Somalia look good.

You seem to be able to use it Alex.

Like the Queen, I also use the toilet. Using something and rating it
are two different things. On the positive side, though, as a student
of human nature I have found the group absolutely fascinating.