For those who did not understand

Old May 10th 20, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default For those who did not understand

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

Old May 10th 20, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 10/05/2020 22:06, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

....tumbleweed
Old May 11th 20, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 10/05/2020 22:06, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

"Story not available, but I did see this on the same newspaper website:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/transport/cyclist-critical-condition-after-crashing-telegraph-pole-chorley-2848041

QUOTE:
A cyclist has crashed into a telegraph pole in Chorley, sustaining
life-threatening injuries.

The 48-year-old man had been riding along Brooke Street when he crashed
into a wooden telegraph pole at around 10.25am today (May 9). The man,
from Chorley, then fell to the floor, suffering serious head and back
injuries. He was rushed to Royal Preston Hospital for treatment and is
currently in a critical condition. Brooke Street was closed for more
than three hours whilst accident investigators attended the scene.
ENDQUOTE

Presumably, the last sentence means that Lancashire Constabulary are
trying to trace the movements of that telegraph pole.
Old May 11th 20, 02:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 10:06:35 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

You keep sending me non stories to my private e-mail address!
This story does not exist on the site.
Old May 11th 20, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

You keep sending me non stories to my private e-mail address!
This story does not exist on the site.

I posted to the group and yes, the story had been removed.

Old May 11th 20, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

You keep sending me non stories to my private e-mail address!
This story does not exist on the site.

I posted to the group and yes, the story had been removed.

Here is my e-mail deleted folder with your name in it:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXwC3JWX...pg&name=medium

Old May 11th 20, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

You keep sending me non stories to my private e-mail address!
This story does not exist on the site.

I posted to the group and yes, the story had been removed.

Here is my e-mail deleted folder with your name in it:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXwC3JWX...pg&name=medium

For some reason you were in my address book. You are no longer in it.

Old May 11th 20, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kelly[_2_]

wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...rash-m58-28482

You keep sending me non stories to my private e-mail address!
This story does not exist on the site.

I posted to the group and yes, the story had been removed.

I think you will find that the story hasn't been removed. Your link as
given is merely missing two numbers off the end of it (i.e. the
numbers 3 and 9). So, the link correctly given is:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...sh-m58-2848239

....and that, for me, at least, works perfectly correctly.

Old May 11th 20, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

On Mon, 11 May 2020 17:39:20 GMT, (Kelly) wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 10:06:35 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...ain-cyclist-wh
o-caused-crash-m58-28482

You keep sending me non stories to my private e-mail address!
This story does not exist on the site.

I posted to the group and yes, the story had been removed.

Both of these statements have now been shown to be wrong.

I think you will find that the story hasn't been removed. Your link as
given is merely missing two numbers off the end of it (i.e. the
numbers 3 and 9). So, the link correctly given is:

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/astonishe...-cyclist-who-c
aused-crash-m58-2848239

...and that, for me, at least, works perfectly correctly.

You must make allowances for Mr Pounder; he's not too bright.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.