Hull cyclist mows down OAP and scarpers

Old October 20th 14, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Hull cyclist mows down OAP and scarpers

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/82-ye...ail/story.html
Old October 20th 14, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:51:23 +0100, Mrcheerful
wrote:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/82-ye...ail/story.html

Was there a description of the cyclist at all? I know of a cyclist who lives in
Hull and who is quite proud of cycling at speeds above the posted limit.

Old October 21st 14, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

wrote:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/82-ye...ail/story.html

Was there a description of the cyclist at all? I know of a cyclist who lives in
Hull and who is quite proud of cycling at speeds above the posted limit.

He got the old guy from behind, so there was no description.
Old October 21st 14, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

wrote:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/82-ye...ail/story.html

Was there a description of the cyclist at all? I know of a cyclist who
lives in
Hull and who is quite proud of cycling at speeds above the posted limit.

He got the old guy from behind, so there was no description.

Probably gay, so that's a start ;-)
Old October 22nd 14, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:34:10 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 21/10/2014 08:14, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 20/10/2014 23:31, Judith wrote:
On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 16:51:23 +0100, Mrcheerful

wrote:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/82-ye...-cyclist-Ings-

centre-east/story-23270761-detail/story.html

Was there a description of the cyclist at all? I know of a cyclist who
lives in Hull and who is quite proud of cycling at speeds above the
posted limit.

He got the old guy from behind, so there was no description.

Probably gay, so that's a start ;-)

Sorry J