Martin Luther Bahati is a Narcissist

Old November 5th 09, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Martin Luther Bahati is a Narcissist

You've got to be one arrogant mother****er (or Leonntien van Moorsel) to
name a pro team after yourself. There's just something not right about
that. I mean who the **** is Bahati to even think he has the gravitas
to do that?

This team will fold in about 2 years once his sponsors realize it's just
a bizarre team concept (to teach underprivileged kids how to become $12k
dreamers?) Wouldn't they make more money as drug dealers?

Thanks,

Magilla

Dislciamer: By no means is this a discriminatory post, since I have a
well documented history of beating down the white man (and white trash
woman - The Lizard).

Old November 5th 09, 02:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Nov 4, 7:06*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
You've got to be one arrogant mother****er (or Leonntien van Moorsel) to
name a pro team after yourself. * There's just something not right about
that. *I mean who the **** is Bahati to even think he has the gravitas
to do that?

This team will fold in about 2 years once his sponsors realize it's just
a bizarre team concept (to teach underprivileged kids how to become $12k
dreamers?) *Wouldn't they make more money as drug dealers?

Thanks,

Magilla

Dislciamer: By no means is this a discriminatory post, since I have a
well documented history of beating down the white man (and white trash
woman - The Lizard).

if you ask me it's also ****ed up that the team named after him can't
even afford to pay him to ride for them. who do you think the
"hitters" are that he's got lined up?

does fast freddie have a contract for 2010?

Old November 5th 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Nov 4, 9:12*pm, bar wrote:
[...]

nevermind, it looks fairly lame, and bahati has indeed decided to hire
himself

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/baha...5-rider-roster
Old November 5th 09, 01:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

bar wrote:

[...]

Well, I can tell you that Nathan O'Neill and Cesar Grajales aren't riding for
free. Where the money is coming from I don't know. These people have no
concept of sponsorship in that they think title sponsors will come to them
once they create a team and they are using Bahati's name because you can put
"USPRO national champion" next to it and blue chip sponsors don't know the
difference between a crit and a road race (most sponsors will think Bahati is
probably going to be the next Lance when everybody in the sport just knows
that's not true). But unless they get an invite into the Tour de France or a
enter into a love affair with a Lavender Boy Doug Ellis, I don't see where
the money will come from to get this team more than halfway through the
season.

Magilla

Old November 5th 09, 01:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

bar wrote:

On Nov 4, 9:12*pm, bar wrote:
[...]

Yeah Bahati is on the team because he thinks Rock won't pay him enough. Rock
finally found out that winning Downer's Grove is pretty much a meaningless act
in cycling unless you did it the way Mike Engleman did it ( a climber who broke
away and stayed away - a proverbial bitch-slap to all the fat crit pros).

But Bahati's big mistake which will come back to haunt him....was his failure
to consult with me for the team name. Given his squirrel nest lid, I would
have named the team "Mod Squad" and started off with some team photos in Santa
Barbara of Bahati posing like Linc.

Magilla

Old November 5th 09, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark

On Nov 4, 7:06*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

This team will fold in about 2 years once his sponsors realize it's just
a bizarre team concept (to teach underprivileged kids how to become $12k
dreamers?) *Wouldn't they make more money as drug dealers?

I've seen sleazy entrepreneurs in other fields use the less fortunate
to advance their own careers. I hope this is different. The ghetto
racers would probably be better off if the sponsors skipped the bike
stuff and simply put them in private boarding schools...
Old November 5th 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

MagillaGorilla wrote:
You've got to be one arrogant mother****er (or Leonntien van Moorsel) to
name a pro team after yourself. There's just something not right about
that. I mean who the **** is Bahati to even think he has the gravitas
to do that?

This team will fold in about 2 years once his sponsors realize it's just
a bizarre team concept (to teach underprivileged kids how to become $12k
dreamers?) Wouldn't they make more money as drug dealers?

Thanks,

Magilla

Dislciamer: By no means is this a discriminatory post, since I have a
well documented history of beating down the white man (and white trash
woman - The Lizard).

The concept of you calling someone else a narcissist makes my head hurt.
Old November 6th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Fred Fredburger wrote:

The concept of you calling someone else a narcissist makes my head hurt.

Maybe your phone is overheating?

--
Bill Asher
Old November 6th 09, 01:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Fred Fredburger wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
You've got to be one arrogant mother****er (or Leonntien van Moorsel) to
name a pro team after yourself. There's just something not right about
that. I mean who the **** is Bahati to even think he has the gravitas
to do that?

This team will fold in about 2 years once his sponsors realize it's just
a bizarre team concept (to teach underprivileged kids how to become $12k
dreamers?) Wouldn't they make more money as drug dealers?

Thanks,

Magilla

Dislciamer: By no means is this a discriminatory post, since I have a
well documented history of beating down the white man (and white trash
woman - The Lizard).

The concept of you calling someone else a narcissist makes my head hurt.

Dude,

I call myself a cartoon character. Bahati names a ****ing TEAM after himself
and wears his own ****ing name on his jersey. WTF?

Magilla

Old November 6th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

http://bit.ly/2eSfEq