Downhill/Freeride in New Zealand

Old November 24th 04, 07:46 PM
Bob

Default Downhill/Freeride in New Zealand

My family is traveling to New Zealand over the Christmas holidays. My
sons 15 and 19 are serious downhillers (Younger one was Colorado Junior
regional champ last year). We are trying to find any downhill or
freeride sites in New Zealand, preferably on the South Island. Even
BMX might do.

Thanks,

Bob

Old November 26th 04, 02:36 AM
Kendall

The best bet is probably around the Queenstown area. Mountains, ski areas,
lots of adrenaline opportunities.

Kendall

oups.com...