Try this great training web site! 30 days free!

Old November 25th 04, 04:13 PM
mtbcrazy

Default Try this great training web site! 30 days free!

30 days free with the RideAnalyzer.com!!!

Sign up and get 30 days free!! Fully functional for 30 days!

Great if you are planning a tour and want to be sure you are ready for it!!

Planning on getting in shape by Christmas? Try analyzing your rides and see
how fast you can improve!

Weekly/Monthly/Yearly statistics let you SEE how you are improving.

Full body measurements stored so you can SEE how your body is changing (or
how your weight is going DOWN!)

http://www.RideAnalyzer.com

How many miles did you do last year?
How many do you have this year?
How do they compare?

I did 3,224 miles in 2002 and it took me 241 hours (9 hours of it OVER my HR
upper limit!!)
Only 2,812 miles in 2003, in 185 hours. (8.5 over my upper limit)
1,920 so far this year, and only 121 hours. (3 hours over my limit) I'm
working too much!!! (and my weight is going up!)

http://www.RideAnalyzer.com