OT - meteor hunting

Old December 11th 04, 09:11 PM
David Martin

Default OT - meteor hunting

Well, I've just renewed my Velovision subscription and looked out of the
window.

Castor, Pollux and saturn due east of me, so i had a quick gander with
the binoculars. I could definitely persuade myself that Saturn is not
round and cound see the rings (what was that about faith in science?). I
was going to have a look for the geminid meteors (on the next few days)
and even got the web cam out, taped it nto the back of the bins with
gaffer tape and got an image of saturn (white dot) on the screen. Time
to zoom in.. and then the clouds came up.

Bah!

Humbug!

Time for a beverage of choice and see if things improve from here on in.

...d
Old December 11th 04, 10:21 PM
Roos Eisma

David Martin writes:

Well, I've just renewed my Velovision subscription and looked out of the
window.

Bah!

Humbug!

Time for a beverage of choice and see if things improve from here on in.

At least you have a Velovision! Nothing here yet...

Roos
Old December 11th 04, 10:26 PM
David Martin

Roos Eisma wrote:
David Martin writes:

Well, I've just renewed my Velovision subscription and looked out of the
window.

Bah!

Humbug!

Time for a beverage of choice and see if things improve from here on in.

At least you have a Velovision! Nothing here yet...

Well, you got yours first last quarter ;-)

Even cloudier now, but you'll know that anyway.

...d