Either the cyclists start taking drugs or I will.

Old July 18th 12, 02:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Either the cyclists start taking drugs or I will.

Something has to be done to make this Tour interesting.

1. Get rid of race radios
2. Let places 2-10 dope as much as they want to create more attacks
and lead changes
3. Allow that idiot that knocked Hoogerland into the barb wire fence
to drive as close as they want to the yellow jersey group.

I think the guy on Eurosport just almost dropped an f-bomb. Helps a
little.
Old July 18th 12, 02:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 18/07/2012 14:32, Anton Berlin wrote:
Something has to be done to make this Tour interesting.

1. Get rid of race radios
2. Let places 2-10 dope as much as they want ...

You mean you think they don't already? Anyway cheer up old bean, Liquigas have
upped it a bit, Cuddly Evans is in trouble, the final climb should be interesting.

Old July 18th 12, 03:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

--

Yes - it should be an exciting coast down the mountain. Lack of
mountain top finishes further proves the point it's about money and

Even the commentators are struggling to make this dramatic.

What we really need is some John Tesh music and some LSD. It's what
the founding fathers would have wanted.
Old July 18th 12, 03:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Ricco drugs god damn it - not Schleck masking agents !
Old July 18th 12, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 18/07/2012 15:28, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Jul 18, 8:57 am, wrote:
On 18/07/2012 14:32, Anton Berlin wrote:

Something has to be done to make this Tour interesting.

1. Get rid of race radios
2. Let places 2-10 dope as much as they want ...

You mean you think they don't already? Anyway cheer up old bean, Liquigas have
upped it a bit, Cuddly Evans is in trouble, the final climb should be interesting.

--

Yes - it should be an exciting coast down the mountain. Lack of
mountain top finishes further proves the point it's about money and
not about bike racing.

Even the commentators are struggling to make this dramatic.

What we really need is some John Tesh music and some LSD. It's what
the founding fathers would have wanted.

Yes start making arrangements for your Wiggo Win celebration.