Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 11th 20, 02:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness?

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 2:13:05 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Incredibly, in a thread headlined "Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness?" John B. Slocomb is rolling around in his own vicious drool:

On Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 10:43:29 PM UTC, John B. wrote:
On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 09:55:32 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Now it is your memory that is failing you.

No Tommy, it isn't. It is just you telling lies again.

I'm still a bit undecided just why you tell lies. Whether it is simply
because you are ignorant? Or maybe, like your lord and master, the guy
with the blond comb-over, you lie to inflate your ego, or perhaps is
just the "crazy pills" that you take.

But for whatever reason you lie!
--
cheers,

John B.

Not only that but he actually thinks that I would read more than a sentence out of his bull****. Normally I don't read him at all except for the stuff that people have quoted. He doesn't even know that the military had changed to the .308 when newer forms of faster burning (more powerful) powder were developed. He just keeps getting into it deeper and deeper. A 30-06 has a bullet diameter of .308".