Veloflex tyres available in Melbourne?

Old April 28th 05, 04:29 AM
531Aussie

Default Veloflex tyres available in Melbourne?

I can't find any info about any Aus distributors

anyone know where to get them?

Thank

--
531Aussie

Old April 28th 05, 04:36 AM
SteveA

531Aussie Wrote:
I can't find any info about any Aus distributor

anyone know where to get them

Thanks

According to Veloflex themselves

*Cycling Project*
80, King Stree
2193 – Ashbur
Ph. +61 29799240
Fax +61 29705840
'

ProBike Kit in the UK has 'em for A$48 to A$56. Not sure what thei
current delivery charge to Aus is. I've bought tyres from them (no
Veloflex) and their service to Perth was pretty good

Steve

--
SteveA

Old April 28th 05, 04:51 AM
531Aussie

http://www.veloflextires.com/

thanks.

where did you get that info?

I couldn't find it anywhere on the Veloflex site :

--
531Aussie

Old April 28th 05, 07:20 AM
SteveA

531Aussie Wrote:
http://www.veloflextires.com

thanks

where did you get that info

I couldn't find it anywhere on the Veloflex site

Go to the Italian (head office) Veloflex site rather than the US one.

http://www.veloflex.it/resellers.htm

SteveA:

--
SteveA

Veloflex Criterium Tyres Wheels2You Marketplace 1 December 13th 04 06:12 PM
F/S VELOFLEX TIRES CritUSA Marketplace 0 November 13th 03 03:54 PM
F/S VELOFLEX handmade TIRES CritUSA Marketplace 2 August 21st 03 03:53 AM
F/S *** VELOFLEX TIRES *** CritUSA Marketplace 0 July 25th 03 12:03 PM
F/S ** VELOFLEX handmade TIRES ** CritUSA Marketplace 0 July 8th 03 11:33 AM