"I wasn't passing gas. That was air."

Old May 7th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default "I wasn't passing gas. That was air."

From: "John Forrest Tomlinson":

I think it involves an anal thermometer that wired to something that
stores the info. I saw something similar once.
They're usually called rectal thermometers. You probably could use a meat
probe from a kitchen stove oven. Does anyone know of a cyclometer that has
has a thermometer input?.

Old May 7th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

They're usually called rectal thermometers.
You probably could use a meat probe from a kitchen stove oven.

IIRC those are spiky nail shaped to pierce meat.

Doesn't sound comfortable or safe... ;-)