Maybe a "big" check wasn't such a good idea in this instance.

Old September 21st 09, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

Default Maybe a "big" check wasn't such a good idea in this instance.

http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

-rj
Old September 21st 09, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

-rj

That photo makes the most compelling case for equal prizing I've ever
seen.

Old September 21st 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Sep 20, 7:09*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

*ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

-rj

That photo makes the most compelling case for equal prizing I've ever
seen.

Well, compare prizes....
http://tinyurl.com/m443wu

Which is better?
DR
Old September 21st 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

--
Ryan Cousineau /

There is no compelling argument for equal prize money.
Old September 21st 09, 08:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe King[_2_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

-rj

That photo makes the most compelling case for equal prizing I've ever
seen.

--
Ryan Cousineau /

There is no compelling argument for equal prize money.

Yeah, but you do not possess a uterus.

Old September 21st 09, 09:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

Does she have to declare it to the IRS ?
Old September 21st 09, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Sep 21, 2:51*am, Donald Munro wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

Does she have to declare it to the IRS ?

Yes, but as a loss.
Old September 21st 09, 04:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

-rj

That photo makes the most compelling case for equal prizing I've ever
seen.

--
Ryan Cousineau /

There is no compelling argument for equal prize money.

Yeah, but you do not possess a uterus.

True, but totally irrelevant.

You (the royal you, not you specifically) can make an argument all you
want, but it won't be compelling, nor convincing.
Old September 21st 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
KG[_2_]

On Sep 20, 4:15*pm, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

-rj

Dumbass -

Nice one.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old September 21st 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/photo/98015

-rj

We gave that much to the P/1/2 winner of a parking lot crit I put on
in '92. No pic in VN, though.

Brad Anders