Breaking news

Old July 17th 12, 08:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Breaking news

F. Schleck's been a naughty boy, I thought he was looking pretty skinny.

Old July 17th 12, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-...tour-de-france

Old July 17th 12, 08:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-...nalytical-find...
--

One wonders why this was even announced.
"Xipamide, the substance found in Schleck's urine, is not specifically

DR
Old July 17th 12, 09:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 17/07/2012 20:59, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Jul 17, 1:29 pm, wrote:
On 17/07/2012 20:27, atriage wrote:

F. Schleck's been a naughty boy, I thought he was looking pretty skinny.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-...nalytical-find...
--

One wonders why this was even announced.
"Xipamide, the substance found in Schleck's urine, is not specifically
mentioned on WADA's prohibited substance list"

That's what Cycling News says but most other sources say it is on the list. No
doubt accurate info will follow but it looks like Schleck has already left the
Tour anyway.

Old July 17th 12, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jul 17, 1:29 pm, *wrote:
On 17/07/2012 20:27, atriage wrote:

F. Schleck's been a naughty boy, I thought he was looking pretty skinny.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-...nalytical-find....
--

One wonders why this was even announced.
"Xipamide, the substance found in Schleck's urine, is not specifically
mentioned on WADA's prohibited substance list"

That's what Cycling News says but most other sources say it is on the list. No
doubt accurate info will follow but it looks like Schleck has already left the
Tour anyway.

--

I am sure the Schlecks don't exchange training secrets so Andy is
undoubtedly clean..,,, **** sorry about that. I couldn't even troll
Old July 17th 12, 10:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On Jul 17, 1:29 pm, wrote:
On 17/07/2012 20:27, atriage wrote:

F. Schleck's been a naughty boy, I thought he was looking pretty skinny.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/uci-...nalytical-find...
--

One wonders why this was even announced.
"Xipamide, the substance found in Schleck's urine, is not specifically
mentioned on WADA's prohibited substance list"

That's what Cycling News says but most other sources say it is on the list. No
doubt accurate info will follow but it looks like Schleck has already left the
Tour anyway.

--

I am sure the Schlecks don't exchange training secrets so Andy is
undoubtedly clean..,,, **** sorry about that. I couldn't even troll
that well,

Yeah it was a bit unlikely to pass the straight face test.

Breaking News mike[_14_] Techniques 0 February 22nd 12 12:04 AM
Breaking news Dave - Cyclists VOR UK 29 December 30th 11 02:25 AM
Breaking news on ITV Tony Raven UK 3 January 8th 06 01:34 PM
Breaking News! B. Lafferty Racing 0 August 1st 05 01:01 PM
Breaking news... Colin Blackburn UK 0 November 15th 04 10:26 AM