Why do Hull cyclists like to get involved in other people's business?

Old July 5th 15, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Why do Hull cyclists like to get involved in other people's business?

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-a...ail/story.html
Old July 5th 15, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-a...ail/story.html

Typical sneaky behaviour by the cyclist as usual:

Quote...
.....As they were walking, a cyclist rode up to them and said to the woman:
"What are you doing with him? I'm going to tell your boyfriend."

The cyclist then followed the pair along, while "giving directions" on his
mobile phone........

Is this a variation of "dobbing someone in to their gaffers"?

Old July 5th 15, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lang

On 05/07/2015 13:29, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-a...ail/story.html

Typical sneaky behaviour by the cyclist as usual:

Quote...
....As they were walking, a cyclist rode up to them and said to the
woman: "What are you doing with him? I'm going to tell your boyfriend."

The cyclist then followed the pair along, while "giving directions" on
his mobile phone........

Is this a variation of "dobbing someone in to their gaffers"?

Worst place to live in the UK;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4136342.stm

Old July 5th 15, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 05/07/2015 14:11, David Lang wrote:
On 05/07/2015 13:29, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-a...ail/story.html

Typical sneaky behaviour by the cyclist as usual:

Quote...
....As they were walking, a cyclist rode up to them and said to the
woman: "What are you doing with him? I'm going to tell your boyfriend."

The cyclist then followed the pair along, while "giving directions" on
his mobile phone........

Is this a variation of "dobbing someone in to their gaffers"?

Worst place to live in the UK;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4136342.stm

But surely only the richest, healthiest most attractive people live there?
Old July 5th 15, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 5 Jul 2015 13:29:47 +0100, "Tarcap" wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-a...ail/story.html

Typical sneaky behaviour by the cyclist as usual:

Quote...
....As they were walking, a cyclist rode up to them and said to the woman:
"What are you doing with him? I'm going to tell your boyfriend."

The cyclist then followed the pair along, while "giving directions" on his
mobile phone........

Is this a variation of "dobbing someone in to their gaffers"?

It is certainly a common phrase from common people in Hull - so I suspect it
is.

Old July 5th 15, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 05 Jul 2015 14:11:35 +0100, David Lang
wrote:

On 05/07/2015 13:29, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-a...ail/story.html

Typical sneaky behaviour by the cyclist as usual:

Quote...
....As they were walking, a cyclist rode up to them and said to the
woman: "What are you doing with him? I'm going to tell your boyfriend."

The cyclist then followed the pair along, while "giving directions" on
his mobile phone........

Is this a variation of "dobbing someone in to their gaffers"?

Worst place to live in the UK;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4136342.stm

I have known some who live there being so ashamed - that they claim that they
don't.

Old July 6th 15, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Why do some people like to get involved in other people'sbusiness?

On Sun, 05 Jul 2015 13:08:28 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Man-a...ous-boyfriend-

walking-woman/story-26828649-detail/story.html

I fixed the header for you.
There is no justification for the initiation of physical force. Ever.
Old July 6th 15, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 05 Jul 2015 13:29:47 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

Typical

Oh how I love your snide comments!