Idiot Vandeman & the His Idiot Responders

Old August 30th 05, 03:15 AM
Gary S.

Default Idiot Vandeman & the His Idiot Responders

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:15:05 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:34:11 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

.Alternative hypothesis: he posts ****, we slap him down so the archive
.doesn't leave the mistaken impression that he is in any way right.

Right. You are so effective that no one would believe me, after listening to
you. Right.

But there are no real, verifiable people who do believe you, even
before anyone posts a response.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA