Wal Mart gouging or misprint?

Old September 23rd 19, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Wal Mart gouging or misprint?

Okay. I know that Wal Mart and some other department stores are moving towards some more upscale expensive bicycles and accessories. But come on, $630..83 for a folding Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Tech III folding tire is just a bit overpriced in my opinion. Must be a misprint on the site.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Vittori...RD5RDUEZEQ5BFL

LOL. VBEG. ;)

Cheers

Old September 23rd 19, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 11:26:09 AM UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Okay. I know that Wal Mart and some other department stores are moving towards some more upscale expensive bicycles and accessories. But come on, $630.83 for a folding Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Tech III folding tire is just a bit overpriced in my opinion. Must be a misprint on the site.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Vittori...RD5RDUEZEQ5BFL

You know what they say: "There's no sense going cheap. You get what you pay for!"

We should all snap up a pair.

- Frank Krygowski

Old September 23rd 19, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 8:26:09 AM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Okay. I know that Wal Mart and some other department stores are moving towards some more upscale expensive bicycles and accessories. But come on, $630.83 for a folding Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Tech III folding tire is just a bit overpriced in my opinion. Must be a misprint on the site.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Vittori...RD5RDUEZEQ5BFL

LOL. VBEG. ;)

Cheers

These are $30 tires so the 6 was a misprint.
Old September 24th 19, 02:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 08:26:04 -0700 (PDT), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

Okay. I know that Wal Mart and some other department stores are moving towards some more upscale expensive bicycles and accessories. But come on, $630.83 for a folding Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Tech III folding tire is just a bit overpriced in my opinion. Must be a misprint on the site.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Vittori...RD5RDUEZEQ5BFL

LOL. VBEG. ;)

Cheers

Try Amazon - $27.85
--
cheers,

John B.

KH Website Misprint - Spoke Length unicyclistjoe Unicycling 2 August 27th 08 10:30 AM
mart fart wallace [email protected] [email protected] was told my aucops [email protected] Australia 0 April 27th 08 06:02 AM
Spoke Gouging Wasatch5k Techniques 38 March 17th 05 05:13 PM
It's got to be a misprint, right? Jeff Starr Techniques 14 May 25th 04 01:26 AM
OS Map Misprint Richard Bates UK 9 August 8th 03 11:43 PM