Magic Pills

Old September 23rd 19, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Magic Pills

There were several advertisements and even an article in a bike magazine or blog and I think that Lance even spoke about it on his blog. This stuff is called Boost EPO.

Since I'm running on the very lowest levels of hematocrit and red blood cell count I figured I might as well give this stuff a try.

The long and the short of it is that I just got my comprehensive blood test panels back after over a month taking this stuff and it has have absolutely NO effect (actually my hematocrit is slightly below normal minimums.)

So regardless of what you hear don't bother wasting your money. If it would work on anyone it would work on me because my blood count is so low.
Old September 24th 19, 07:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Perhaps your demonic possession is interfering with the drug?

Little blue pills Donald Munro Racing 0 May 15th 08 07:49 PM
More doping pix -I told you the white pills not the blue Dan Gregory Racing 0 August 27th 06 05:56 PM
Don't share pills Andrew F Martin Racing 30 August 2nd 06 07:16 PM
Motorbikes and "bike lanes" or I took stupid pills when? Zebee Johnstone Australia 64 April 4th 06 02:17 PM
The magic is gone.... Callistus Valerius Racing 0 July 9th 05 08:28 PM