Jay

Old October 1st 19, 03:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Zen Cycle

Default Jay

On Monday, September 30, 2019 at 10:09:59 PM UTC-4, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 14:21:52 -0700 (PDT), Zen Cycle
wrote:

On Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 5:09:36 AM UTC-4, John B. wrote:

(Or just go with the lady with the Milk Bar :-)

Was that a Clockwork Orange reference?

No, Pauline Hanson who, for some reason I thought had owned a Milk Bar
when actually it was a fish an chips shop.
She is a rather out spoken politician who has extreme right wing
opinions on race and immigration.
--

Too bad, we could do with more of:

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. "

Rather than: "covfefe"