You Guys are all Assholes

Old August 13th 04, 12:29 PM
hold my beer and watch this...

Default You Guys are all Assholes

I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.

******s.

Old August 13th 04, 01:23 PM
Donald Munro

hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.

Consider yourself luck they didn't start a doughnut eating discussion.

Old August 13th 04, 03:32 PM
warren

In article , Donald Munro
wrote:

hold my beer and watch this... wrote:

I start a good thread about dope testing in local P12 races, and you guys
used it to start a 30 post discussion about Trader Joes.

Consider yourself luck they didn't start a doughnut eating discussion.

Does Trader Joe's sell donuts?!

(I have two TJ's within 10 minutes drive. One is right next to
Performance Bike.)

-WG
Old August 13th 04, 03:57 PM
keydates

What is this Trader Joe's you speak of? Convenience store?

--
keydates

Old August 13th 04, 04:41 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Richard Adams" wrote in message

Tim Horton's sucks after selling out, they used to have the best apple
fritters in the world. Now I don't eat donuts at all. I eat Clif Bars,
which you can get for 99 cents/each at TJ's

Apparently they must cost $1.99 at TJs in the New England area.