Jeremy bloody Vine

Old March 4th 07, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

Default Jeremy bloody Vine

Just heard a trailer on Radio 2 for listeners to vote for the vehicle
they would most like off the road in this congested age:- "bicycles,
caravans, 4x4s".

I can feel blood boiling already...

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old March 4th 07, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

"Paul Boyd" wrote in message
Just heard a trailer on Radio 2 for listeners to vote for the vehicle they
would most like off the road in this congested age:- "bicycles, caravans,
4x4s".

I can feel blood boiling already...

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

Ah yes, Mr Vine, whose crappy tabloid style of reporting & discussion shows
just how far auntiebeeb has dumbed down. Vine fronting Panorama..
purrleese.. :-(

Old March 4th 07, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nobody760

No doubt Mr Smug Selfish ******* will be interviewed spouting the
usual line .... they don't pay to be on the road like wot I dus.
Bloody nuisances .... they wobble all over the road and impede me as
its difficult to change down a gear when yer on yer mobile phone and
driving with one hand or applying your makeup as that idiot woman was
filmed doing in North Wales last year.
Don't you realise that I pay loads of tax and that you pay none. You
park those bloody bikes anywhere whilst I have to queue all day to
find a parking space. You don't even have the decency to have
coronorary heart disease like wot I got and the chances are you don't
even smoke either. etc. etc.

Old March 4th 07, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:01:41 -0000, "wafflycat"
wrote:

Just heard a trailer on Radio 2 for listeners to vote for the vehicle they
would most like off the road in this congested age:- "bicycles, caravans,
4x4s".

I can feel blood boiling already...

Ah yes, Mr Vine, whose crappy tabloid style of reporting & discussion shows
just how far auntiebeeb has dumbed down. Vine fronting Panorama..
purrleese.. :-(

Why does he talk in that stupid shouty voice? He can turn any subject
into a farce and can get me to turn off my radio even faster than
hearing the first note of Sailing By.

Judith

Old March 4th 07, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

wrote:

Just heard a trailer on Radio 2 for listeners to vote for the vehicle
they
would most like off the road in this congested age:- "bicycles,
caravans,
4x4s".

I can feel blood boiling already...

Ah yes, Mr Vine, whose crappy tabloid style of reporting & discussion
shows
just how far auntiebeeb has dumbed down. Vine fronting Panorama..
purrleese.. :-(

Why does he talk in that stupid shouty voice? He can turn any subject
into a farce and can get me to turn off my radio even faster than
hearing the first note of Sailing By.

Judith

He's trying out for the Cillit Bang commercials.. Wants to usurp Barry
wotsisname.

He has competition though, as the two blokes fronting Masterchef Goes
Downmarket, sorry, Masterchef Goes Large, seem to have the same speech
impediment, that of being unable to speak in a voice with a volume of less
than 105db, especially that Greg wotsisname that has a fetish on vegetables.

Old March 4th 07, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick Kew

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 12:45:15 +0000
Paul Boyd wrote:

Just heard a trailer on Radio 2

When did Radio 2 *ever* put out anything other than mindlessness?

--
not me guv
Old March 4th 07, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Phil Cook

wrote:

Just heard a trailer on Radio 2 for listeners to vote for the vehicle they
would most like off the road in this congested age:- "bicycles, caravans,
4x4s".

Ah yes, Mr Vine, whose crappy tabloid style of reporting & discussion shows
just how far auntiebeeb has dumbed down. Vine fronting Panorama..
purrleese.. :-(

Why does he talk in that stupid shouty voice?

I used to know Mr. Vine to speak to. His former wife was in the same
choir as I. Perhaps she was a calming influence? I know she used to
have to OK his clothes when he as on the telly. Their marriage broke
up when he went to Saff Affrika to be Southern Africa correspondent at
a particularly trying time. There's only so much living under siege
behind armed guards a girl can take apparently.
Old March 4th 07, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Señor Chris

Paul Boyd wrote:
Just heard a trailer on Radio 2 for listeners to vote for the vehicle
they would most like off the road in this congested age:- "bicycles,
caravans, 4x4s".

Has anyone suggested 'cars' ?
Old March 4th 07, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:58:30 +0000, Phil Cook
wrote:

Ah yes, Mr Vine, whose crappy tabloid style of reporting & discussion shows
just how far auntiebeeb has dumbed down. Vine fronting Panorama..
purrleese.. :-(

Why does he talk in that stupid shouty voice?

I used to know Mr. Vine to speak to.

I'm sorry if he's your bezzy mate, Phil, but I don't like the man!

Judith
Old March 4th 07, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Phil Cook

wrote:

Ah yes, Mr Vine, whose crappy tabloid style of reporting & discussion shows
just how far auntiebeeb has dumbed down. Vine fronting Panorama..
purrleese.. :-(

Why does he talk in that stupid shouty voice?

I used to know Mr. Vine to speak to.

I'm sorry if he's your bezzy mate, Phil, but I don't like the man!

Calling him my bezzy mate is taking it a bit far. He is after all a
Chelsea fan! He started going before the recent glory days but is
still what is called nouveau. He decided that he wasn't seeing enough
of his wife and they bought season tickets at Chelsea.

He said: "I discovered there was no Tube line between my home and
Tottenham, and after asking friends about Arsenal heard a rumour they
played eight men as fullbacks. Millwall were too frightening, while
Crystal Palace always struck me as having a slightly unhelpful name."

Those comments reveal it must have been back in the days of the famous
Arsenal Back Four when "One Nill to the Arsenal" rang out with
monotonous regularity over the North Bank. Oh, and Wednesday were in
The Premiership, or was it still the First Division then? :-)

Jeremy Vine - Radio 2 NOW Paul Boyd UK 5 August 2nd 06 08:36 AM
Jeremy Vine TODAY wafflycat UK 19 June 23rd 06 06:53 PM
A puncture vine thorn, Uh, ohhhhhh... Chris Zacho The Wheelman General 2 October 15th 05 12:02 AM
Vine forum Just zis Guy, you know? UK 3 November 12th 04 08:34 PM
Yes! Ron Jeremy tapping Crit Pro? CowPunk Racing 2 October 11th 04 04:55 AM