Goodbye - I am leaving urc

Old April 1st 12, 07:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Goodbye - I am leaving urc

Well folks, after I have sorted the trolls out there is no reason for me to
be here anymore. I have done what I have set out to do when I returned in
May last year and so you can all fend for yourselves as troll activity is
inconsequential now. After 15 years on urc it is now time to move onto
pastures new where my analytical and military strategic skills can be
exploited their fullest extent, rather than on a handful of sad losers in
bedsits.

I'd like to thank Guy, Tom, 36, Paul and all the other pals too many to
mention who I learned so much from over the years - don't forget to e-mail
me when Guy has his big bash later this year.

Goodbye and take care.

--
Simon

PS - check the date :-)

Old April 1st 12, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

Simon Mason" wrote in message

Well folks, after I have sorted the trolls out there is no reason for me to
be here anymore. I have done what I have set out to do when I returned in
May last year and so you can all fend for yourselves as troll activity is
inconsequential now. After 15 years on urc it is now time to move onto
pastures new where my analytical and military strategic skills can be
exploited their fullest extent, rather than on a handful of sad losers in
bedsits.

I'd like to thank Guy, Tom, 36, Paul and all the other pals too many to
mention who I learned so much from over the years - don't forget to e-mail
me when Guy has his big bash later this year.

Goodbye and take care.

See you on April 12th.

Old April 1st 12, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

That's because you're not here posting **** deliberately designed to wind
people up. The group is considerably better-off without ****s like you.

After 15 years on urc it is now time to move onto pastures new where my
analytical and military strategic skills can be exploited their fullest
extent

Talk about an inflated ego.

Are you looking for a new job by any chance?

Old April 1st 12, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On Apr 1, 7:16*am, "Simon Mason" wrote:
Well folks, after I have sorted the trolls out there is no reason for me to
be here anymore. I have done what I have set out to do when I returned in
May last year and so you can all fend for yourselves as troll activity is
inconsequential now. After 15 years on urc it is now time to move onto
pastures new where my analytical and military strategic skills can be
exploited their fullest extent, rather than on a handful of sad losers in
bedsits.

I'd like to thank Guy, Tom, 36, Paul and all the other pals too many to
mention who I learned so much from over the years - don't forget to e-mail
me when Guy has his big bash later this year.

Goodbye and take care.

--
Simon

PS - check the date :-)

good day for a lie-in. Back to bo-bos I go.
Old April 1st 12, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 01/04/2012 08:36, Tris wrote:
In "Simon Mason"
wrote:

Well folks, after I have sorted the trolls out there is no reason for me to
be here anymore. I have done what I have set out to do when I returned in
May last year and so you can all fend for yourselves as troll activity is
inconsequential now. After 15 years on urc it is now time to move onto
pastures new where my analytical and military strategic skills can be
exploited their fullest extent, rather than on a handful of sad losers in
bedsits.

I'd like to thank Guy, Tom, 36, Paul and all the other pals too many to
mention who I learned so much from over the years - don't forget to e-mail
me when Guy has his big bash later this year.

Goodbye and take care.

I was already formulating, in my mind, a response to your email - until,
that is, I read your postscript.

Sigh

Anyone with an IQ slightly above that of a rabbit didn't need the
postscript.

Numb-nuts didn't need to add the postscript either - it's simply a
demonstration of how thick the **** is.

University
Old April 1st 12, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 01/04/2012 09:37, Tris wrote:
In Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

On 01/04/2012 08:36, Tris wrote:
In "Simon Mason"
wrote:

[...]

Ha! That's easy to say in hindsight - I bet you were worried when you
started to read Simon's post.

No, not at all. My first thoughts were that Judith had posted it.

Why don't you do the:

"It's time to start the music,
It's time to light the lights, etc."

thing anymore? I used to like that.

Just for you;

It's time to start the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

University
Old April 1st 12, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 01/04/2012 10:22, Tris wrote:
In Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

It's time to start the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

Good - I'll be singing that to myself for the rest of the day now.

[Kermit]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Its The Muppet Show!

[Muppets]
Its time to play the music
Its time to light the lights
Its time to meet the muppets on the Muppet Show tonight.

Its time put on makeup
Its time to dress up right
Its time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight

[Old Men]
Why do we always come here?
I guess we'll never know
Its like a kind of torture
To have to watch the show

[Muppets]
But now its getting started
Why don't you get things started?
Its time to get things started
On the most sensantional
Inspirational
Celebrational
Muppet-ational
This is what we call The Muppet Show!

University
Old April 1st 12, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 07:16:42 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

Well folks, after I have sorted the trolls out there is no reason for me to
be here anymore. I have done what I have set out to do when I returned in
May last year and so you can all fend for yourselves as troll activity is
inconsequential now. After 15 years on urc it is now time to move onto
pastures new where my analytical and military strategic skills can be
exploited their fullest extent, rather than on a handful of sad losers in
bedsits.

I'd like to thank Guy, Tom, 36, Paul and all the other pals too many to
mention who I learned so much from over the years - don't forget to e-mail
me when Guy has his big bash later this year.

Goodbye and take care.

Yes, our work is complete. The trolls are defeated it is time to say a
fond farewell.

Ooops... It's past midday and too late for my April Fool.

I'm not really leaving.
Old April 1st 12, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 07:36:22 GMT, Tris wrote:

In post "Simon Mason"
wrote:

Well folks, after I have sorted the trolls out there is no reason for me to
be here anymore. I have done what I have set out to do when I returned in
May last year and so you can all fend for yourselves as troll activity is
inconsequential now. After 15 years on urc it is now time to move onto
pastures new where my analytical and military strategic skills can be
exploited their fullest extent, rather than on a handful of sad losers in
bedsits.

I'd like to thank Guy, Tom, 36, Paul and all the other pals too many to
mention who I learned so much from over the years - don't forget to e-mail
me when Guy has his big bash later this year.

Goodbye and take care.

I was already formulating, in my mind, a response to your email - until,
that is, I read your postscript.

ps. This newsgroup would be significantly poorer without your
contribution.

Yes - I agree - he really is priceless.
Old April 1st 12, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Well folks, after I have sorted the trolls out there is no reason for me to
be here anymore.

Yep - you have really sorted the people you call trolls out. They have all
****ed off. Oh - hang on a minute - I might have got that wrong. Yep - it's
the psycholists who have ****ed off - well done.

What was that - make a **** of yourself?

After 15 years on urc it is now time to move onto
pastures new

Oh - I see that you expect to be leaving BP in the near future. Any particular
reason?

I'd like to thank Guy, Tom, 36, Paul and all the other pals too many to
mention

"Too many to mention" - on the other hand "Guy, Tom, 36, Paul" are the only
people who give you the time of day rather than a stuffing.

don't forget to e-mail
me when Guy has his big bash later this year.

Oh - is that still on? I thought that he had chickened out of the court case?
What is the ****-up in aid off?

I'm leaving URC Rob Morley UK 23 October 22nd 08 02:54 PM
I'm leaving now Brian G UK 39 October 21st 08 06:23 PM
leaving the URC Trevor A Panther[_2_] UK 36 October 5th 08 09:58 PM
Leaving for STP Claire Petersky General 4 July 10th 05 12:51 PM
Leaving soon for NM, CO, and UT Craig Brossman Mountain Biking 3 July 6th 03 03:29 AM