TROLLFEST: The Purity Spiral

Old February 13th 20, 11:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default TROLLFEST: The Purity Spiral

On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 3:34:21 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
What's "cuprous", Slow Johnny?

NFTFM

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 10:55:02 PM UTC, John B. wrote:
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:38:25 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 9:47:49 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 5:35:36 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
Interesting article in the Spiked (roughly a British equivalent of Slade):

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/0...purity-spiral/

RBT is in a constant purity cycle, which I find highly amusing as the most enthusiastic finders of impurities in others are themselves contaminated with every kind of nastiness.

Andre Jute
Utterly immune to the siren-song of the mob

And if you don't believe that Spiked is the British equivalent of Slade, read this article by Wendy Kaminer, a former national board member of the American Civil Liberties Union:

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/0...e-of-disunion/

This dim bimbo is so far off the reservation, she probably voted for Scharfie...

Andre Jute
Psephologist from more rational times

What research has shown is that 3/4ths of the American people intend on not only voting for Trump but every other Republican on the ballot. So you can expect increasing insanity from the left.

I'm cuprous, can you point to a reference for the above statement? Or
is this just another of your pipe dreams?
--
cheers,

John B.

In actual English, "cuprous" means "containing copper".
Old February 13th 20, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

It'll be more than last time then.

The craziness just ratchets up and up and up to infinity. don't take any bets on when it will stop. -- AJ

I'm sure that John meant "curious" but you can never tell on someone who was a crew chief on a B50 that flew bombing runs over Vietnam years after they were taken out of service.
Old February 14th 20, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

What I though. I think Slow Johnny's fat little fingers stumbled over "curious"; maybe he has pretentious to trans into Mrs Malaprop.

Andre Jute
We'd be the wokest tech group on Google Groups
Old February 14th 20, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

wrote:
[...]

Excepting that I never mentioned any B-50s flying over Vietnam I must
complement you on a perfect end run around my question as to whether
you simply made up your assertion that 3/4 of the American people
intend to vote for Trump,

Given that you decline to answer a perfectly logical question I can
only assume that you are telling lies again. Remember the school cry,
"Liar, liar, pants on fire"?

Yes Sir! There is old Hot Pants Tommy. At it again.
--

Cheers,

John B.