RBR in a Death-Spiral

Old January 20th 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default RBR in a Death-Spiral

Read the titles of many of the threads lately. This place will be fully
underwater by next Jan.

crit PRO (I am outta here......)

Old January 20th 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

crit PRO wrote:
Read the titles of many of the threads lately. This place will be fully
underwater by next Jan.

crit PRO (I am outta here......)

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way.
Bill C

Old January 20th 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 20 Jan 2006 03:37:32 -0800, "crit PRO" wrote:

Read the titles of many of the threads lately. This place will be fully
underwater by next Jan.

Dumbass,

Is that why I feel so dizzy?

crit PRO (I am outta here......)

Is that a promise, or a promise?
Old January 20th 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

cit PRO wrote:
Read the titles of many of the threads lately. This place will be fully
underwater by next Jan.

crit PRO (I am outta here......)

It looks like things are proceeding according to our master plan!

OK. Those assigned to produce the trolls: Keep it up for another week
or so. Just to make sure.... We need to rid ourselves a a few more.

Then, we can get back to talking about real stuff

Old January 20th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

It's more like a toilet flush crit PRO, and you are the **** that just
won't go down no matter how hard we wish it, no matter how many times.

Old January 21st 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

The suspension must be up soon, so you wont have time to post any crap.

ups.com...

Old January 21st 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Crit E PrO will return under a new alias. He is really a team
gopher/worker/mechanic not a racer.
ups.com...