A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Best cycling video ever



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 24th 18, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,724
Default Best cycling video ever


I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs

Ads
  #2  
Old February 25th 18, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 156
Default Best cycling video ever

On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?
  #3  
Old February 25th 18, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,724
Default Best cycling video ever

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:58:57 AM UTC, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?


I don't know, does it?
Certainly they are very fit which Mr Pounder will appreciate.
When a motorist goes through a red light it is because the amber phase was too short or it had only been red for a few seconds.
None of the motor vehicle operators moved aside for faster traffic.
Pedestrians don't pay 'Road Tax'
Motorists have a RIGHT to drive 10%+2mph+10%+2mph above the speed limit.
Motorists only have to give way to pedestrians at junctions when it is convenient.
  #4  
Old February 25th 18, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11,574
Default Best cycling video ever

On 25/02/2018 18:53, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:58:57 AM UTC, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?


I don't know, does it?


It certainly shows them in an accurate light.

Was that the guy that Alliston idolised and wanted to emulate when he
killed that innocent woman with his bike?
  #5  
Old February 25th 18, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,895
Default Best cycling video ever

Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:58:57 AM UTC, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?


I don't know, does it?
Certainly they are very fit which Mr Pounder will appreciate.
When a motorist goes through a red light it is because the amber
phase was too short or it had only been red for a few seconds. None
of the motor vehicle operators moved aside for faster traffic.
Pedestrians don't pay 'Road Tax'
Motorists have a RIGHT to drive 10%+2mph+10%+2mph above the speed
limit.
Motorists only have to give way to pedestrians at junctions when it
is convenient.


Silly sad little cyclist. Go chat to Burke.


  #6  
Old February 25th 18, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,724
Default Best cycling video ever

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 7:06:27 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:58:57 AM UTC, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?


I don't know, does it?
Certainly they are very fit which Mr Pounder will appreciate.
When a motorist goes through a red light it is because the amber
phase was too short or it had only been red for a few seconds. None
of the motor vehicle operators moved aside for faster traffic.
Pedestrians don't pay 'Road Tax'
Motorists have a RIGHT to drive 10%+2mph+10%+2mph above the speed
limit.
Motorists only have to give way to pedestrians at junctions when it
is convenient.


Silly sad little cyclist. Go chat to Burke.


Why do I need to chat to your boyfriend?

  #7  
Old February 25th 18, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_8_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 156
Default Best cycling video ever

On 25/02/2018 18:53, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:58:57 AM UTC, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?


I don't know, does it?

Not in my eyes.

Certainly they are very fit which Mr Pounder will appreciate.

Obviously a private argument going on here

When a motorist goes through a red light it is because the amber phase was too short or it had only been red for a few seconds.
None of the motor vehicle operators moved aside for faster traffic.
Pedestrians don't pay 'Road Tax'
Motorists have a RIGHT to drive 10%+2mph+10%+2mph above the speed limit.
Motorists only have to give way to pedestrians at junctions when it is convenient.


What's it called when you say "it's all right to do/be X as this other
group does/is worse" ?


  #8  
Old February 25th 18, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,895
Default Best cycling video ever

soup wrote:
On 25/02/2018 18:53, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:58:57 AM UTC, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?


I don't know, does it?

Not in my eyes.

Certainly they are very fit which Mr Pounder will appreciate.

Obviously a private argument going on here

When a motorist goes through a red light it is because the amber
phase was too short or it had only been red for a few seconds. None
of the motor vehicle operators moved aside for faster traffic.
Pedestrians don't pay 'Road Tax'
Motorists have a RIGHT to drive 10%+2mph+10%+2mph above the speed
limit. Motorists only have to give way to pedestrians at junctions when
it
is convenient.


What's it called when you say "it's all right to do/be X as this other
group does/is worse" ?


Simon seems to be going a bit nuts.
Hell, he now chats to Burke, one of the well known trolls on usenet.
Sad really.
He seems to think that this glorifies cyclists and is dead good. What a
dickhead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs




  #9  
Old February 26th 18, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,724
Default Best cycling video ever

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:32:21 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
On 25/02/2018 18:53, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:58:57 AM UTC, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?


I don't know, does it?

Not in my eyes.

Certainly they are very fit which Mr Pounder will appreciate.

Obviously a private argument going on here

When a motorist goes through a red light it is because the amber
phase was too short or it had only been red for a few seconds. None
of the motor vehicle operators moved aside for faster traffic.
Pedestrians don't pay 'Road Tax'
Motorists have a RIGHT to drive 10%+2mph+10%+2mph above the speed
limit. Motorists only have to give way to pedestrians at junctions when
it
is convenient.


What's it called when you say "it's all right to do/be X as this other
group does/is worse" ?


Simon seems to be going a bit nuts.
Hell, he now chats to Burke, one of the well known trolls on usenet.
Sad really.
He seems to think that this glorifies cyclists and is dead good. What a
dickhead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


Posting the same link I started this thread with.
Your 'logic' escapes me.

  #10  
Old February 26th 18, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,724
Default Best cycling video ever

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:14:19 PM UTC, soup wrote:
On 25/02/2018 18:53, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 10:58:57 AM UTC, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 14:03, Simon Jester wrote:

I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs


You think this shows cycling in a good light?


I don't know, does it?

Not in my eyes.

Certainly they are very fit which Mr Pounder will appreciate.

Obviously a private argument going on here

When a motorist goes through a red light it is because the amber phase was too short or it had only been red for a few seconds.
None of the motor vehicle operators moved aside for faster traffic.
Pedestrians don't pay 'Road Tax'
Motorists have a RIGHT to drive 10%+2mph+10%+2mph above the speed limit.
Motorists only have to give way to pedestrians at junctions when it is convenient.


What's it called when you say "it's all right to do/be X as this other
group does/is worse" ?


I think it's called 'Pointing out the hypocrisy of motorists'.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sensible cycling video Partac[_10_] UK 2 February 6th 13 04:12 PM
Cycling Video to End all Cycling Videos Paul B. Anders Racing 7 August 20th 09 08:16 PM
Old cycling video wafflycat UK 7 May 24th 06 12:15 AM
Cycling video Tom UK 0 April 12th 06 03:38 PM
NY cycling video Graeme UK 21 August 5th 04 09:26 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.