Cycling hero for kids to admire,: screams: 'Mickey Mouse is a c***.You can f*** off.'

Old February 12th 20, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cycling hero for kids to admire,: screams: 'Mickey Mouse is a c***.You can f*** off.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-families.html
Old February 12th 20, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 12/02/2020 08:29, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-families.html

Hmm, about as bad mouthed as this driver:

According to parents whose children were on the bus, the driver slammed
on the brakes sending kids "flying".

The driver then reportedly flung open his cab door, and stormed down the
central aisle before shouting and swearing at the children, most of whom
were aged between 11 and 14.

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...ourne-16549229

Both not good examples of human behaviour.

--
Bod
Old February 12th 20, 08:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 12/02/2020 08:48, Bod wrote:
On 12/02/2020 08:29, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-families.html

Hmm, about as bad mouthed as this driver:

According to parents whose children were on the bus, the driver slammed
on the brakes sending kids "flying".

The driver then reportedly flung open his cab door, and stormed down the
central aisle before shouting and swearing at the children, most of whom
were aged between 11 and 14.

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...ourne-16549229

Both not good examples of human behaviour.

It got worse though:

'Driver hadn't left the handbrake on so the bus began to roll down a hill'
However, the driver had allegedly had forgotten to apply the handbrake,
and with bus stopped on a hill, the vehicle began to coast down the road
with no one at the wheel.

Parents then say the driver dashed back to the front of the bus and,
after struggling with the cab door, managed to stop the vehicle. They
say it moved around 20 feet.

But this wasn't the end. Parents say the driver then went back into the
central aisle and let out another tirade of abuse at the bus' occupants,
which is shown in the video above.

Parents, who have to pay around £800 a year for their kids to use the
bus, said that "kids will be kids" but added that their children didn't
see anyone behaving too badly.

'You go flying through that f****** windscreen and it's me that goes to
jail'
In the video the driver is heard shouting: "I don't give a s*** if you
report me.

"One of you lot go flying through that f****** windscreen and it's me
that does jail time.

--
Bod
Old February 12th 20, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-families.html

This prat does not live a million miles away from me. I used to have a good
laugh driving past the filling station where he got knocked off his silly
bicycle. I've been told that his slapper wife has a mouth like a gutter.
Wiggins was probably drugged up when he ranted. We all know that cyclists
have a drug habit.

Old February 12th 20, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 12/02/2020 08:29, MrCheerful wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-families.html

Disappointing.

BW is one of the few exceptions among cyclists: popular with the general
public.

Why does anyone admire pro. cyclists ? MrCheerful UK 3 April 20th 16 12:41 PM
A cycling hero in Bristol Simon Mason[_4_] UK 0 August 11th 11 12:13 PM
cycling hero's, here's mine bikeman General 0 January 6th 06 07:17 PM
FS: cycling hero's bikeman Marketplace 0 January 6th 06 07:16 PM
My favorite hero in cycling! bikeman Recumbent Biking 0 January 6th 06 07:14 PM