Cycling related

Old April 17th 05, 12:18 AM
Bill C

Default Cycling related

Jeff has Tyler news:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...pr05/apr17news
By Cyclingnews staff

The long awaited decision on the Tyler Hamilton blood doping case
should be out very soon, according to sources within the UCI. "The
verdict is expected to be announced on Monday," confirmed a senior UCI
source to Cyclingnews this weekend.

I still haven't made up my mind, and will never know for sure, because
there are probably only a couple of people on the planet who actually
know the truth.
I have come to the same conclusion about this that I did with the OJ
trial, and that is that the abuses and failures of the system outweigh
the additional potential damage to society, or racing from the alleged
perpetrator.
There was no way in hell that OJ was going to be out from under public
scrutiny long enough to ever kill again, but the there was no guarantee
in my mind that the LAPD was not going to wreck the lives of tons of
people, and innocent people were going to die due to their corruption.
OJ's trial highlighted what a lot of people were saying about Daryl
Gates and the LAPD, but before that noone had been listening,
afterwards things were shaken up. I'm hoping for the same result here
with the WADA labs and the really screwed up system with it's secret
evidence etc..
Not that I'm equating Tyler with OJ, because you can't, just hoping for
the same results and heat applied to a broken arrogant system.
Bill C

Old April 17th 05, 02:20 AM
CyclePro

"Bill C" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

And Tyler never asked anyone for drugs in the 1990s. Just ask Tugboat. He's
the cleanest of the clean. If he beats the rap, he'll stop using and fade
away when he can no longer ride at the level of the juiced. Career over.
End of story. Look for deep discounts on Tyler autographed Speedplay Zeros.
Zero. How appropriate.