TROLLFEST: The Coercive, Surreptitious Transgender Legal Agenda

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 4th 19, 04:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pH

Default TROLLFEST: The Coercive, Surreptitious Transgender Legal Agenda

On Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 7:25:33 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 1:34:56 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 12:49:57 AM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 2:10:40 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
I certainly hope there are no cyclists of uncertain gender involved in this immoral activity.

The Coercive, Surreptitious Transgender Legal Agenda:
https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...-legal-agenda/

Andre Jute
It's bad enough knowing so many lawyers; anti-social cyclists would be too much

The world's biggest law firm is very likely to shed a few layers.

As my banker used to say, "From your lips to God's ears."

I imagine that the young lawyers who wrote this despicable document persuaded their seniors that
"transgender transition advocacy and lobbying is a new, rich legal trend and we should be in on the ground floor". Unlike most other cases of legal-profession overreach, it would be worse if a bunch of lawyers did this despicable thing from personal conviction, but in either case their bar council should act against them. Given under the assumption that the lawyers who run the bar council in question can distinguish the morality of their own rules from the relativity of this crap, which these days is no longer certain.

Andre Jute
We live in a decadent age. Apres moi le deluge.

Except for a vanishingly small number of parents who are set on forcing a young child to change their sex where would "The World's Largest Law Firm" gain defendants to represent against those evil doctors whose ethics will not allow them to do such things to children too young to even know what it means?

And who would ever do business with such ethic-less people?

Here's an example of those "small number" of parents on a web-logger named Sydney Watson's site.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sV2zeE4X08
and the title:
Forcing kids to transition: two horrific cases that EVERYONE needs to know

It's all rather stunning to me.
In my opinion at some point it the minority's duty to try to fit into society rather than society be forced to convolute itself to fit the minority.

The rub, of course, is where that point is. Society has never bent over backwards to accommodate us poor, maligned left-handers; we simply adapt.

pH in Aptos

Transgender cyclist in court for assaulting security guard Mrcheerful UK 0 January 15th 16 08:00 PM
the agenda 2009 recycled[_2_] General 0 January 24th 09 03:43 AM
Chapman: His Agenda Exposed Nuxx Bar UK 55 August 12th 08 09:41 AM
Landis questions agenda Dumbass Racing 0 August 7th 06 02:08 PM
UUU AGM Proposed Agenda Mark Wiggins Unicycling 1 April 20th 05 09:47 PM