How long does wreckage stay on the,street before the police take

Old January 12th 08, 12:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default How long does wreckage stay on the,street before the police take

How long does wreckage stay on the
street before the police take it out?
(in your corner of the world)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22607526@N04/2179778915/
Old January 12th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jon Bendtsen

wrote:
How long does wreckage stay on the
street before the police take it out?
(in your corner of the world)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22607526@N04/2179778915/

I'm not sure it is the police that removes it here. I think
it is the land owner that has to remove it. The picture seems
like a publicly owned area, so it's most likely some county
worker?

JonB
Old January 12th 08, 05:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Jon, I shot the picture in Paris (France).
The city owns the streets. The local law says
the police are in charge of removing wreckage.
They obviously have other priorities.
Now, I should rephrase my question and make
it more general. How about:
"How long does wreckage stay on the street
before the people in charge of removing
it (whoever they are) do the job? (in your
city?)

Jon Bendtsen a écrit :
wrote:
How long does wreckage stay on the
street before the police take it out?
(in your corner of the world)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22607526@N04/2179778915/

I'm not sure it is the police that removes it here. I think
it is the land owner that has to remove it. The picture seems
like a publicly owned area, so it's most likely some county
worker?

JonB

Best Long-Distance Street Unicycle oldgeezers940 Unicycling 19 July 21st 07 01:23 AM
Best Long-Distance Street Unicycle onelesscar Unicycling 1 July 20th 07 11:18 PM
Best Long-Distance Street Unicycle mscalisi Unicycling 0 July 20th 07 10:55 PM
The wreckage B. Lafferty Racing 1 July 21st 05 07:28 PM
police say it is illegal to ride bicycle on the street [email protected] General 16 April 18th 05 08:20 PM