Global stupidity?

Old October 22nd 15, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default Global stupidity?

It seems there are no boundaries for their stupidity, whether on two wheels
or three:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5db_1445495174

When will they learn that the blind side of a lorry is not a good place to
be?

Old October 22nd 15, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:36 +0100, "Tarcap" wrote:

It seems there are no boundaries for their stupidity, whether on two wheels
or three:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5db_1445495174

When will they learn that the blind side of a lorry is not a good place to
be?

Wicked!! I bet he doesn't do that again.

Of course - my thoughts are with his family.

Old October 23rd 15, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:36 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

It seems there are no boundaries for their stupidity, whether on two
wheels or three:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5db_1445495174

When will they learn that the blind side of a lorry is not a good place
to be?

That was bloody stupid.
I hope the truck driver received appropriate counselling.
Old October 23rd 15, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:36 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

It seems there are no boundaries for their stupidity, whether on two
wheels or three:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5db_1445495174

When will they learn that the blind side of a lorry is not a good place
to be?

That was bloody stupid.
I hope the truck driver received appropriate counselling.

I don't think they are too big on that sort of thing in China....
Old October 24th 15, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 10:57:26 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:03:36 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

It seems there are no boundaries for their stupidity, whether on two
wheels or three:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5db_1445495174

When will they learn that the blind side of a lorry is not a good place
to be?

That was bloody stupid.
I hope the truck driver received appropriate counselling.

I don't think they are too big on that sort of thing in China....

True.
They do their counselling with a Kalashnikov.

From Global Freezing to Global Freezing: Timeline of the GlobalWarming Fraud Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 0 February 3rd 10 03:06 PM
Stupidity Peter Australia 2 April 18th 09 08:38 AM
Gross stupidity Tom Crispin UK 19 February 16th 09 10:56 PM
More stupidity. soup UK 39 March 19th 05 08:50 AM
More Aussie stupidity MagillaGorilla Racing 4 November 19th 04 03:31 AM