Cyclist assaults woman driver and throws his bike at her car

Old April 29th 16, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist assaults woman driver and throws his bike at her car

Goodness these tough cyclists are so hard, always seem to pick on lone
women to vent their petty anger at the world.

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/news/loc...gate-1-7884944
Old April 30th 16, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
Goodness these tough cyclists are so hard, always seem to pick on lone
women to vent their petty anger at the world.

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/news/loc...gate-1-7884944

I'm no longer young but I challenge every scum cyclist I encounter riding on
the footpath whilst walking my little dog.
Some of the law breaking scum are apes, yet are too yellow to face me down.
A lone woman is just about their mark.
Scum.

Old May 1st 16, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 01/05/2016 10:19, Peter Keller wrote:
On 01.05.2016 05:35, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Goodness these tough cyclists are so hard, always seem to pick on lone
women to vent their petty anger at the world.

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/news/loc...gate-1-7884944

I'm no longer young but I challenge every scum cyclist I encounter
riding on
the footpath whilst walking my little dog.
Some of the law breaking scum are apes, yet are too yellow to face me
down.
A lone woman is just about their mark.
Scum.

How about the bicyclist riding along the road beside the footpath while
you are walking your little dog?

that would probably be legal and would represent little problem.
Most people throughout the civilised world are fed up with the scofflaw,
entitled attitude of the average cyclist.

Old May 1st 16, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
skate

On Sun, 1 May 2016 10:15:47 +0200, MrCheerful
wrote:

Snip

Most people throughout the civilised world are fed up with the scofflaw,
entitled attitude of the average cyclist.

Ah, unless I am mistaken, here is our old friend again, begging the
question!

Old May 2nd 16, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

MrCheerful wrote:
Goodness these tough cyclists are so hard, always seem to pick on lone
women to vent their petty anger at the world.

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/news/loc...gate-1-7884944

I'm no longer young but I challenge every scum cyclist I encounter
riding on
the footpath whilst walking my little dog.
Some of the law breaking scum are apes, yet are too yellow to face me
down.
A lone woman is just about their mark.
Scum.

How about the bicyclist riding along the road beside the footpath while
you are walking your little dog?

that would probably be legal and would represent little problem.
Most people throughout the civilised world are fed up with the scofflaw,
entitled attitude of the average cyclist.

I am glad that you realise that there are non-average bicyclists.
PS By definition there is only one average bicyclist.
Of all bicyclists, half are above average somewhere, and the other half
(minus one) below average somewhere.