Taking this group back...

Old September 5th 13, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Taking this group back...

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 10:31:35 +0100, Partac wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:30:21 +0100, Partac wrote:

psycholists.

Thank you very much for your great accolade!!
Now can you please bestow on me the further higher honours of being
fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased,
suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy,
weird, dystopic, and stifling?
Please, Mr Pansy Carprat?

Why do people insult others?
Is is because...blah, blah and other meaningless gibberish, etc., etc.,
etc.

Pot. kettle. black.

And furthermore, how about the greater accolades of being idolatrous,
unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive,
malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, and dystopic?
That would make me ecstatic with joy!
Old September 5th 13, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:13:30 +0100, Rob Morley wrote:

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:55:59 +0000 (UTC) Peter Keller
wrote:

Doing nothing and not responding is not trying.

I bet it's more effort than you could manage.

Thank you very much for your great accolade!
Now please bestow on me the honours of being stifling, uncaring,
plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive,
aggressive and mind-numbing?
Oh pleeease!!