Schwinn vs Huffy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 28th 04, 10:47 PM
PSB

Default Schwinn vs Huffy

Learning toward one or the other for buying a new dept store bicycle. I
know what to look for when it comes to assembling them. The bike is
going to be used as a commuter. The Huffy's are about 30 dollars cheaper
and both have Shamino gears. Just curious if I should spend the 30 bucks
more for a Schwinn or not. If you are going to reply that I should buy
from an LBS, save your bandwidth.

So which would you recommend?

Schwinn vs Huffy PSB General 55 January 6th 05 05:36 AM
Bicycle maker Huffy seeks shield Garrison Hilliard General 4 October 22nd 04 02:25 PM
Low end schwinn... rick General 14 August 11th 04 03:59 PM
Schwinn Backpedaling Garrison Hilliard General 11 March 24th 04 02:27 PM
Schwinn Backpedaling Garrison Hilliard Techniques 9 March 22nd 04 05:31 AM