Cyclist confronts BMW driver over using phone

Old September 20th 17, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Cyclist confronts BMW driver over using phone

--
http://metro.co.uk/video/cyclist-con...phone-1540195/

Bod
Old September 20th 17, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/09/2017 15:07, Bod wrote:

....nothing.

What phone?

I do not know that the driver of the white car in the video was using a
phone (it's not visible) and I'm not inclined to take the word of a
loony who was very *obviously* looking for trouble and spoiling for a fight.

Incidentally, I used my mobile phone whilst driving earlier today.
Have you anything to say about that?

Old September 20th 17, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 20/09/2017 15:24, JNugent wrote:
On 20/09/2017 15:07, Bod wrote:

...nothing.

What phone?

I do not know that the driver of the white car in the video was using a
phone (it's not visible) and I'm not inclined to take the word of a
loony who was very *obviously* looking for trouble and spoiling for a
fight.

Incidentally, I used my mobile phone whilst driving earlier today.
Have you anything to say about that?

That's your choice to use it. Hands free phone usage can legally be
used, but can still be used as evidence of distraction should you be
involved in a serious crash, so not a good idea to use a phone at all
when driving, IMO.
I have my phone on the dash, but if it rings, I just stop at the nearest
safe place to reply the call .
If my wife is beside me, she will answer it.

--
Bod
Old September 20th 17, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:48:32 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I've sent texts while driving, eaten my lunch while driving, and had a
blowjob while driving, it really isn't that difficult to multitask. In
fact driving is already multitasking. If you can't multitask, you
wouldn't be able to drive.

The resident filthy ******'s fantasy is running amuck again! I'd have
believed you if you had said that you jerked off while driving, you
handicapped ******! LOL

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) life as a ******:
"When I was 14, there were places in forests where people would leave
Old September 20th 17, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:24:43 +0100, JNugent
wrote:
On 20/09/2017 15:07, Bod wrote:

...nothing.

It was under the sig separator if you'd been paying attention.

What phone?

I do not know that the driver of the white car in the video was
using a phone (it's not visible) and I'm not inclined to take the
word of a loony who was very *obviously* looking for trouble and spoiling
for
a fight.

What I can't understand is why the BMW driver permitted the cyclist
to key his car without any retaliation. If it was me I would have
held him down and called the police, reporting him for vandalism. The
video evidence is on the loony's helmet cam.
Incidentally, I used my mobile phone whilst driving earlier today.
Have you anything to say about that?

I've sent texts while driving, eaten my lunch while driving, and had
a blowjob while driving, it really isn't that difficult to multitask.
In fact driving is already multitasking. If you can't multitask, you
wouldn't be able to drive.

You have never had and never will get a blow job.

Old September 20th 17, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:05:57 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I've sent texts while driving, eaten my lunch while driving, and had
a blowjob while driving, it really isn't that difficult to multitask.
In fact driving is already multitasking. If you can't multitask, you
wouldn't be able to drive.

You have never had and never will get a blow job.

I wouldn't put it past him that he might GIVE a blow job some time, in his
despair! ;-)
Old September 20th 17, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:
On 20/09/2017 15:07, Bod wrote:

[...]

You are incorrect, you little coward that confronts teenagers on
cyclists with a chisel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/olyh98buwi...20ard.jpg?dl=0

"teenagers on cyclists"

The mind boggles.
Old September 20th 17, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:15:40 +0100, JNugent

wrote:
On 20/09/2017 15:07, Bod wrote:

[...]

I have made a grammatical error. "Teenagers on cyclists" would involve a
piggyback or some form of sexual encounter. This is illegal when
operating a "vehicle".

Have you ever encountered the saying: "When in a hole, stop digging"?
Old September 20th 17, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
On 20/09/2017 15:07, Bod wrote:

[...]

"It's a ****ing little ******"
Nat, the council estate sponger that blew you out. PMSL

Ah, those were the days. 1999, Magnet Blackpool on a Sunday. My old man took
the photo.
By the way you lying little arsehole, I have yet to confront any ******
cyclist with a chisel.
But I would have no hesitation in doing so.
Thanks for the link, I'd lost that years ago. Nice to see your obsession
with me, Hucker.

Old September 20th 17, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:28:50 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Have you ever encountered the saying: "When in a hole, stop digging"?

Only applies when one is actually in a hole.

YOU'd never know whether you are or aren't in one, sociopathic ******! Just
like you never know when people keep taking the mickey out of you. BG

--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mind":