Cyclist confronts BMW driver over using phone

Old September 20th 17, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:11:04 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You have never had and never will get a blow job.

You are incorrect, you little coward that confronts teenagers on cyclists with a chisel.

Lame attempt at trying to distract from the truth he just stated, you filthy
chronic ******! BG

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."
Old September 20th 17, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:20:32 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You have never had and never will get a blow job.

You are incorrect, you little coward that confronts teenagers on
cyclists with a chisel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/olyh98buwi...20ard.jpg?dl=0

"teenagers on cyclists"

The mind boggles.

I have made a grammatical error.

Your entire "life" is one big error, ******!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) idiotic drivel:
"The car can never prevent the human from beating the crap out of it with a
Old September 20th 17, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclist confronts BMW driver over using phone

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:26:33 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:05:57 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:24:43 +0100, JNugent
wrote:
On 20/09/2017 15:07, Bod wrote:

...nothing.

It was under the sig separator if you'd been paying attention.

What phone?

I do not know that the driver of the white car in the video was
using a phone (it's not visible) and I'm not inclined to take the
word of a loony who was very *obviously* looking for trouble and
spoiling for
a fight.

What I can't understand is why the BMW driver permitted the
cyclist to key his car without any retaliation. If it was me I
would have held him down and called the police, reporting him for
vandalism. The video evidence is on the loony's helmet cam.
Incidentally, I used my mobile phone whilst driving earlier
today. Have you anything to say about that?

I've sent texts while driving, eaten my lunch while driving, and
had a blowjob while driving, it really isn't that difficult to
multitask. In fact driving is already multitasking. If you can't
multitask, you wouldn't be able to drive.

You have never had and never will get a blow job.

You are incorrect, you little coward that confronts teenagers on
cyclists with a chisel.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/olyh98buwi...20ard.jpg?dl=0

"It's a ****ing little ******"
Nat, the council estate sponger that blew you out. PMSL

Ah, those were the days. 1999, Magnet Blackpool on a Sunday. My old
man took the photo.

By the way you lying little arsehole, I have yet to confront any
****** cyclist with a chisel.
But I would have no hesitation in doing so.

Thanks for the link, I'd lost that years ago. Nice to see your
obsession with me, Hucker.

If you ask me politely I will stop making fun of you, but there are
no guarantees I will sleep with you.

You are well known as the biggest clown on the Internet, k/f by many.
I enjoy making you look stupid, it is very easy and is fun.
We have been invited out again for a meal, so until we get back you can go
and **** yourself, Hucker.
I will insist on paying but I know that I will be refused. That is what it
is like to have friends. Friends are something that a sociopath does not
have, Hucker.
When is the last time you were invited out for a meal, Hucker?
Now, go and have another wank.

Old September 20th 17, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 7:09:59 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

When is the last time you were invited out for a meal, Hucker?

I came up to Glasgow last year!
Old September 20th 17, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:22:22 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

You have never had and never will get a blow job.

You are incorrect, you little coward that confronts teenagers on
cyclists with a chisel.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/olyh98buwi...20ard.jpg?dl=0

"teenagers on cyclists"

The mind boggles.

It's happened the other way round:
http://www.lfpress.com/2013/10/10/te...ect-on-bicycle
Stupid pig got upset about it. Do they let lesbians into the police force nowadays?

You seem to be sexually quite confused, Birdbrain. Maybe you should cut down
on your daily wanking? BG

--
More of Scottish ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
sociopathic "life":
Old September 20th 17, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:32:03 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

The council estate sponger you keep quoting. The sort of person that turns your stomach.

And for your information I was told I taste nicer than her husband.

Retarded Scottish ******'s fantasies running amuck again! ROTFLOL What a
LOSER! LOL

--
More details from ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
strange world:
Old September 20th 17, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 18:35:39 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

there are no
guarantees I will sleep with you.

You keep bringing up that line with different posters, ******. I wouldn't
put it past you that you DID already bed with a man in your sexual
desperation! BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Looking at a woman the wrong way is now illegal. Raising your eyebrow at an

Old September 20th 17, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 19:19:51 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I came up to Glasgow last year!

I do not live in that ********, aim 5 degrees to your starboard side next time.

You can't AFFORD to live there, ******!

--
Rejected Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) on what he'd have done
if he had been drafted:
Old September 20th 17, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 19:18:22 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH psychopathic DRIVELY

Now, go and have another wank.

My reply here would be extremely rude and I will not stoop to that level.

Nope, it's because you ARE a ******! Everyone here knows it, and you know
it, too! BG

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."
Old September 20th 17, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 20/09/17 16:05, Bod wrote:

I have my phone on the dash, but if it rings, I just stop at the nearest
safe place to reply the call .
If my wife is beside me, she will answer it.

Ignore it. If the call is important the person will call back. Simple.