Liz Hatch Looks Like A Retard In This Picture

Old November 12th 09, 08:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Nutella

Default Liz Hatch Looks Like A Retard In This Picture

http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...8&I temid=173

Old November 12th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Nov 12, 1:32*am, "Nutella" nutella-is-not-a-soft-
wrote:
http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...article&id=218...

Is it just me, or does she look a little like VDB w/ a boob job?
Old November 12th 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

wrote:
http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...article&id=218...

Is it just me, or does she look a little like VDB w/ a boob job?

she's the female george hincapie (only without the ghent wevelgem win
and TdF gift stage win).

(and yes, she does look ridiculous in both pics on that page -- but
she's doing it for money, so let's cut her some slack.)
Old November 12th 09, 03:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

wrote:
http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...article&id=218...

Is it just me, or does she look a little like VDB w/ a boob job?

she's the female george hincapie (only without the ghent wevelgem win
and TdF gift stage win).

(and yes, she does look ridiculous in both pics on that page -- but
she's doing it for money, so let's cut her some slack.)

An apt analogy. George has endorsed some of the most ass ugly
sunglasses known to man. She's like George, except her sunglasses
aren't quite as ugly.

Bob Schwartz
Old November 12th 09, 05:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

wrote:
http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...article&id=218...

IMO, she's simply doing what she has to, to make a buck. And if using
her looks and image are part of that plan, that's OK by me, though I
think she's got a lot of competition in that area that has a huge head
start.

Brad Anders
Old November 12th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

wrote:
http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...article&id=218...

IMO, she's simply doing what she has to, to make a buck. And if using
her looks and image are part of that plan, that's OK by me, though I
think she's got a lot of competition in that area that has a huge head
start.

Brad Anders

Was there a "Coolest looking sunglasses on a pro cyclist" thread? These
aren't bad on Ruiter, not the best style, but a lot cooler looking then half
the crap out there cyclists wear. I like the minimal amount of plastic on
them.

Chrissy's shades..
http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Redla...Part-1/17.html

Old November 12th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

"Paul B. Anders" wrote in ...

wrote:
http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...article&id=218...

IMO, she's simply doing what she has to, to make a buck. And if using
her looks and image are part of that plan, that's OK by me, though I
think she's got a lot of competition in that area that has a huge head
start.

Brad Anders

Was there a "Coolest looking sunglasses on a pro cyclist" thread? These
aren't bad on Ruiter, not the best style, but a lot cooler looking then half
the crap out there cyclists wear. I like the minimal amount of plastic on
them.

Chrissy's shades..http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Redla...Part-1/17.html

Nice shades. Also, why don't you get a newsreader that adds those
little pointy things to your replies?
Old November 12th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Norman

On Nov 12, 3:32*am, "Nutella" nutella-is-not-a-soft-
wrote:
http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...article&id=218...

Truly terrible. I mos. def. would make her take them
off before getting in bed.
Old November 12th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Anton Berlin wrote:

On Nov 12, 2:32*am, "Nutella" nutella-is-not-a-soft-
wrote:
http://www.rooly.com/index.php?optio...article&id=218...

Sky is blue, water's wet and retards look like retards.

And GBMT's newsreader won't do quotes correctly...

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old November 12th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin