French super Lance fan

Old July 23rd 04, 06:31 PM
K. J. Papai

Default French super Lance fan

Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slu... df112&prov=ap
Old July 23rd 04, 06:39 PM
Brendon M. Troy

"K. J. Papai" wrote
Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slu... df112&prov=ap

She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
showed up here, too:

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg

-Brendon

Old July 23rd 04, 07:38 PM
Clovis Lark

K. J. Papai wrote:
Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slu... df112&prov=ap

Them Jeans Lyrics

Artist Lyrics: Grandmaster Flash
Song Lyrics: Them Jeans
Album Lyrics: Da Bop Boom Bang
[Buy " Da Bop Boom Bang " CD]

Words: L.Dukes, G.Williams Music: G.Williams - 1987 From the Album
"Ba-Dop-Boom-Bang"

Walkin' through my neighborhood
Her backfield's in motion
Clingin' to body smooth as lotion
Struttin' that stuff so firm and lean
Hey girl,I love the way you look in

Them Jeans

I was never that crazy about stone-washed denin
At least until I saw a girl in 'em
They fit so tight but look so rough
I'm sayin' uh uh uh now,tha's fine stuff
In pastel colors,pink is so hot
Why don't you run me over with that truck you got
Hey Virginia Slim,don't be so mean
'Cause I love the eay you look in

Them Jeans

Jordache,Sasson or,huh,Calvin Klein
I gotta put on my shades 'cause you're makin' me blind
Don't even know her name,but still I can't get enough
I'll call her earthquake,'cause I'm all shook-up
I followed her across the street and I nearly got killed
Your name must be Gloria,Damn you're built
Looks like they're comin' apart at the seams
But,girl,I love the way you look in

Them Jeans

I know you must be a damn good lover
By the way you look,girl,in those hip-huggers
If I was a zipper I'd sneak a peek
To see if you were wearing anything undermeath
I don't mean to be bold,but I was told
That if you took your pants off your butt'll explore
Everybody in the house,yo show no shame
And shout out the choise of your brand name!

Wrangler
Levis
Paisley
Ju Ju
Jag Jeans
Lee's ya'll
Alessio
Guess Jeans

All the ladies in the house let me hear you scream
We love the way we look in our jeans
Sittin' on my stoop with my needle and thread
Got a stiff from jerkin' my head
Bound to hurt somebody by the way she switches
Don't shake it too hard or you'll bust them breeches
I know you couldn't 've put'em on all by yourself
'Cause they fit so tight you had to have help
I watched her walk down the block until she was gone
'Cause her jeans look like they were painted on
Next time you walk by me,girl,you better run
'Cause I'm thinkin' 'bout chewin' your bubble gums
You use butter,lard and margarine
And that was just to get your two legs in
You used Crisco and a shoe horn at the same time
To get the pants up over your big behind
Had to give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
'Cause her jeans were so tight,they cut off her circulation
I wanna be your King and you be my Queen
'Cause I love the way you look in

Them Jeans

Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk - Dr. Hook
(D. Locorriere/S. Weedman/R. Haffkine)

Night falls on the city, baby feels the beat
Slick and sexy angel of the street
The queen of all the night birds watch her when she walks
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

Night time in the city, magic in the air
The action starts at midnight, she'll be there
The queen of all the night birds, a player in the dark
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
Baby makes her blue jeans, yes she makes her blue jeans talk
You know what she's thinking about and it turns you inside out
She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk

She don't say nothing but, baby makes her blue jeans talk
She won't say nothing
She don't say nothing .........

(c)1982 Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.

Old July 23rd 04, 08:04 PM
Bestest Handsander

"K. J. Papai" wrote in message
om...
Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slu... df112&prov=ap

Soooo... that's what Lance's "nature break" during the stage was all about.

Old July 23rd 04, 08:04 PM
Bestest Handsander

om...

Old July 23rd 04, 08:47 PM
Jim Flom

"K. J. Papai" wrote...
Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slu... df112&prov=ap

Yes, but does she shave her pits?

JF

Old July 23rd 04, 10:10 PM
Paul Richardson

On 7/23/04 10:39 AM, in article ,
"Brendon M. Troy" wrote:

"K. J. Papai" wrote
Good looking super fan all decked out, especially the livestrong band:

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slu...de_france_t d
f112&prov=ap

She's French? The photographers like her (for obvious reasons); she
showed up here, too:

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2592414_7_2.jpg

-Brendon

She could use some sun