Cheerless and JMS's hero charged

Old October 11th 11, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Cheerless and JMS's hero charged

Believe it or not, the sick internet trolls known as Cheerless and JMS took
great delight when a local grandmother was killed just over a year ago. Here
is what has happened to their pin up boy in the meantime.

QUOTE:
THE family of a woman who was crushed when a nine-tonne fridge fell on her
from a lorry say they hope the driver "rots in jail".

Grandmother Susan Russell, 54, was cycling to work along the A63 when the
refrigeration unit slid from the back of a truck, landing on her and killing
her instantly.

Haulage driver Mark Smith, 47, from Bradford, yesterday pleaded guilty at
Hull Crown Court to causing death by dangerous driving.

Susan's sister Patricia Kipling, 64, told the Mail: "He took my sister from
me and I will never recover from that. I will never get her back.

"I hope he rots in jail.

"I live with the thought of her being crushed to death every day and I hope
Mark Smith gets a long jail sentence, so he can sit and think about what he
has done.

"He took my sister from me, either through laziness or stupidity."

Smith, who runs a Bradford-based haulage firm, took delivery of the load on
August 20 last year after it had been brought to his yard from Liverpool the
previous day.

He set off with the load on the back of his truck to BP Saltend - where the
unit was to be delivered - but failed to secure it properly with enough
strapping.

It is understood a report compiled by police in the aftermath of the
accident revealed the huge refrigerator unit should have had dozens of
safety straps on it, but it only had two.

Several motorists travelling into the city had spotted the load hanging off
one side of the lorry when it was passing Melton, several miles before the
crash site.

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old October 11th 11, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Simon Mason wrote:
Believe it or not, the sick internet trolls known as Cheerless and
JMS took great delight when a local grandmother was killed just over
a year ago. Here is what has happened to their pin up boy in the
meantime.

SNIP typical rhetoric

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...ail/story.html

If the woman had not been cycling she would be alive today, proving that
cycles are not safe road transport, especially not mixing it with trucks on
a main road.

I see that ultimately BP are responsible, since it was a delivery going to
them.

Actually, woman killed by fridge sounds better for 'A Thousand and One Ways
to Die' than woman killed by mobile office (as reported at the time)

Old October 11th 11, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_4_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...
Believe it or not, the sick internet trolls known as Cheerless and JMS

You're the troll Simon. Your behaviour has gone downhill over the past few
weeks.

Old October 11th 11, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
al Mossah[_2_]

On Oct 11, 12:46*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

If the woman had not been cycling she would be alive today, proving that
cycles are not safe road transport, especially

Excellent use of statistics to prove a point ;-)
Old October 11th 11, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 11, 1:14*pm, al Mossah wrote:

Excellent use of statistics to prove a point ;-)

14 years maximum sentence.

--
Simon Mason
Old October 11th 11, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
clarification

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:06:57 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

Believe it or not, the sick internet trolls known as Cheerless and JMS took
great delight when a local grandmother was killed just over a year ago. Here
is what has happened to their pin up boy in the meantime.

You are an outright liar and a ****** Mason.

I now challenge you to show the post where I took "great delight".

So show the evidence, apologise, or just **** off.

The reason I detest Porky Chapman is because he told/tells so many lies and
will not apologise.

Guess why I also detest you.

JMS

(Posted as "clarification" to ensure Mason sees it)

Old October 11th 11, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

wrote:

Believe it or not, the sick internet trolls known as Cheerless and JMS took
great delight when a local grandmother was killed just over a year ago. Here
is what has happened to their pin up boy in the meantime.

You are an outright liar and a ****** Mason.

It seems that someone got under it’s skin.

Well done!

The reason I detest Porky Chapman is because he told/tells so many lies and
will not apologise.

He tells lies, he didn't say sorry, now he gets stalked.

Bunny Boiler ...

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.
Old October 11th 11, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Oct 11, 3:08*pm, (Paul Cummins)
wrote:

Nym-shifting - the act of a true cyber-stalker.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----

That is what the police concluded as well when I showed them JMS's
lengthy posting history and IP address.

--
Simon Mason