I knew those ASL's were dangerous places

Old September 12th 14, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default I knew those ASL's were dangerous places

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nt-man-4202059
Old September 12th 14, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 12/09/2014 16:11, Mrcheerful wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nt-man-4202059

Wow... a completely unprovoked attack on a cyclist (maybe on two
cyclists) by a man wearing a butcher's apron and brandishing a boning knife.

What is the world coming to?

Old September 12th 14, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nt-man-4202059

I noticed how his brave fellow cyclists did -------------------- nothing to
help him.

Old September 12th 14, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nt-man-4202059

Perhaps at least there might be a practical use for bicycles, after all?

---

Old September 12th 14, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 12/09/2014 17:51, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...nt-man-4202059

Perhaps at least there might be a practical use for bicycles, after all?

---

They are often used as weapons. Bicycle weapons.
Old September 13th 14, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 16:11:32 +0100, Mrcheerful wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-shows-moment-

man-4202059

The report says nothing about an ASL.
I know the ASL is visible, but the fact the bicyclist was in one is
irrelevant.

Old September 13th 14, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:51:29 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

protection is active.

This email is free from viruses and malware because no Microsoft products
or services were used in its production.

We already knew that Ken & Stace[_3_] Australia 0 November 22nd 10 09:50 PM
Who knew? Scott Racing 0 June 25th 09 08:24 PM
I never knew this before PhilD UK 8 June 19th 07 08:06 PM
if only they / we knew monsterman Australia 30 May 30th 06 12:34 AM
Who knew Danielson could TT like that? Robert Chung Racing 8 April 23rd 06 04:28 AM