Looking for Trek R200 Rack

Old July 11th 05, 10:56 PM
Markyt

Default Looking for Trek R200 Rack

I just took ownership of a Trek R200. I have seen many of these with rear
racks and would to get one for my bike. I think Trek made these racks
themselves and as far as I can tell they have liquidated all of these bike
and the parts for them. Does anyone out here know of a place where I could
purchase one of these racks? They have an unusual mount that is quite
unlike most other racks that I have seen.

Thanks....mark

Old July 12th 05, 01:00 AM
Jonathan Kaplan

Try posting the same inquiry to ihpv newsgroup or to the bentrideronline
forum. Also, you should call Valley Bikes, Poweron cycling, etc. Valley
bikes blew out a lot of treks at $500 each when Trek discontinued them.

Bike rack [email protected] General 9 April 22nd 05 02:50 AM
Adding rails to factory Roof Rack for bikes [email protected] General 2 March 14th 05 05:19 AM
Adding rails to factory Roof Rack for bikes [email protected] General 7 March 2nd 05 06:30 PM
Suggestion: Attaching rear bike rack to cycle WITHOUT rear rack mounts MEvans General 8 February 12th 05 07:16 AM
DIY REAR RACK MOUNT g.daniels Techniques 2 September 27th 04 06:18 PM