getting serious about bike lanes.

Old August 4th 11, 12:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

Default getting serious about bike lanes.

http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6

Moike
Old August 4th 11, 12:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC[_2_]

On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6

Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.

At the end of an article I read, it said "the car had been purchased
specifically for the stunt". Why didn't they demonstrate on the rolls
royce? Waste of public funds, that.

--
TimC
"It occurred to me this morning that many system design flaws
Old August 4th 11, 04:16 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jack Russell

On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6

Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.

At the end of an article I read, it said "the car had been purchased
specifically for the stunt". Why didn't they demonstrate on the rolls
royce? Waste of public funds, that.

Would love to hear Alan Jones' "opinion"

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Old August 4th 11, 05:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6

Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.

At the end of an article I read, it said "the car had been purchased
specifically for the stunt". Why didn't they demonstrate on the rolls
royce? Waste of public funds, that.

Would love to hear Alan Jones' "opinion"

Before or after he gets runned over by he tank?
Old August 4th 11, 08:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jack Russell

On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6

Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.

At the end of an article I read, it said "the car had been purchased
specifically for the stunt". Why didn't they demonstrate on the rolls
royce? Waste of public funds, that.

Would love to hear Alan Jones' "opinion"

Before or after he gets runned over by he tank?

As he gets run over!

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Old August 4th 11, 05:58 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6

Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.

Would love to hear Alan Jones' "opinion"

Before or after he gets runned over by he tank?

As he gets run over!

Hm, I like that twisted mind of yours